MC: Rafa says hi

Photo by REUTERS/Regis Duvignau

A very happy and smiley Rafa has posted two videos on his Facebook account:

English
Spanish

1. Fay says:

Your welcome Rafa, you have made so many people happy today! this is where you belong, in winning mode! congrats always…

2. loverafa4ever says:

awww… its soo gud to see Rafa like this! :D …

3. Emma R says:

He looks so sweet and over the moon. Bless him, bless him, bless him.

4. jba says:

i love it when he’s this happy. he deserves this, he really does.

5. sombina says:

A happy Rafa, so pleased with himself. My heart is singing with joy for him. His FB page was already flooding with gratulations, and these ones added to the traffic.

After enjoying this victory all day, this is the perfect ending to this wonderful day, for him and for us Rafafans.

6. tiemyshoe says:

So cuuute. Looks like he shaved the lucky stubble right after his win (notthathe’ssuperstitiousoranything).

7. Dolcefuga says:

What’s not to love about this guy? He is so unassuming, gentle and well mannered person on and off court. HIs facial expression resembles a 12 year old kid holding his trophy without any trace of arrogance or chip on his shoulder. I cannot believe that he remembered to do a video for his fans despite the hectic and very emotional day he had. Doesn’t he ever rest? Rafa, wherever you are at this moment, remember that you are still a great champion and a lot of your fans love you. VAMOS!

8. Nana says:

I’m “liking” everything he put up on FB so he can feel the love by the sheer number of “likes”… hopefully!

9. An says:

OOOOOOOH: Freshly shaven, happy smiling Rafa! If you keep on smiling like this, how can i not want to, at least, kiss you;)

OOOHHH indeed, An.
      I’d roll around with freshly shaven Rafa on that empty court behind. Or just ask him to do me on that balcony. Either works for me. Oh, and he can keep that smashing looking Nike jacket on, because I adore it!

• An says:

Whatever he wanted, to make him even more happy, No?

And yes, the jacket is absolutly lovely, as is the man wearing it!

• Eliana says:

CC and An, I always love what you say because it’s usually what I’m thinking ;) It’s like, you’re inside my brain!

Believe me, I think I can speak for both me and An when I say it’s our pleasure…

I need to thoroughly oggle all the posts from yesterday now. I have time. I am stranded. :D

• nic says:

Sigh, isn’t he such a lovely sight to behold in those videos. That smile just won’t leave his face. Seeing him so happy makes me smile too, and I can’t help but laugh happily at how giddy with joy he looks. It’s so lovely to see Rafa enjoy the moment so much. Remember last year when he won all those trophies, he still had a somewhat somber look. But this time, that smile is breathtaking and really he’s glowing from inside out. I think all is well in the Rafa world today. He’s able to savour winning from a totally different perspective this time I think. Love you Wafa!! And yes, that jacket is gorgeous!! I want! And I also want the person wearing it :)

• An says:

You think right CC!

You’re still stranded….. I so hope they’ll start flying again soon, for you and for all other people who want to take a flight somewhere!

10. nic says:

Here’s the English one on YouTube for those of you who don’t have FB, or find the streaming on it pretty crap.

Hi back Rafa. Thanks for sending this to us.

He looks so happy. His smile is so infectious. Cool jacket.
    I think he can’t put that trophy down. Wonder if he showered with it. Luv the shout outs for Rafa at the beginning of the Eng version.

12. An says:

Pico is congratulating Rafa on his own FB page.
    How sweet Pico!