MC: Post semi-final intervew

Here’s the pretty standard post match in-studio interview:

English
Spanish

And these are now available on YouTube:

English
Spanish

1. sia says:

” … favourite tournament of the world” ah ha … he has surely given it away now. ;).

Rafa openly states that he is happy with his play, and that he played aggressive. I’m sensing Rafa’s colm and confidence is coming back strong.

3. Necitas says:

‘So happy to see you back in your best form Rafa! Goodluck on the finals!!! :)xx

4. félicie says:

géantissime rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a bald spot at the front of Rafa’s head? Or is it just the way the hair falls? I’ve been wondering for a while now.
    Please cut hair shorter and grow a beard, Rafa… Yes? No? ;)

• Eliana says:

Ha! I’ve been wondering the same thing about his hair. But I think it’s a combination between thin and few hair. Everywhere you part his hair you will see a wide strip of scalp.

• mary says:

I was just looking at an older pic of Rafa when he had a full head of hair. It is amazing how much hair he has lost.
      He needs to get some hair transplant going. I don’t think I could handle him bald. *sigh*

Ewww. To me, nothing looks worse than trying to covering up baldness. The guy just ends up looking pitiful. So, if he is losing his hair, I just hope he owns it. No fugly Samprass plugs and no stupid Agassi wig.

• tiemyshoe says:

AGREE. Please no plugs, Rafa. I’d rather he crop it short and rock it out. See: Guardiola, Pep.

Although, gotta say, his hair’s been looking nice at MC.

NO hair transplant! I’d have to stop supporting Rafa then.

I love the hair since he’s cut it shorter, but more when it’s dry, curly and dorky. And I’m all for him cutting it shorter.

I don’t know if Rafa has lost that much hair. I think it’s being cut into much more now, which will make it look thinner. (Like when he was doing the Nike hoodie shot and they cut his hair with a razor, that’ll thin it).

• Atch2 says:

Wonder if it’s to do with excessive sweating. But his family seem to have healthy heads of hair.

A-Rod seems to have receded a lot which I thought maybe from excessive sweating and cap-wearing.

6. Fay says:

God bless you Rafa…x he is so colm and sweet here..!

7. miri says: