April 7th Q&A

Photo by Beth Wilson

There’s a new Q&A up on Rafa’s official site. Does he wear contacts? Does he call his mom every night? (Seriously??) What does mom say to him after a match? Any place he’d love to travel to? (No fair guessing his answer to that one.) Get the answers to these and other burning questions here

1. alhm says:

I wish I could find that vid where his phone rings in the middle of a presser and he answers because it’s his mom. <3

• cookie says:

This may be the one you are looking for:

• Eliana says:

sorry, repeated the link by not refreshing the page :(

• tiemyshoe says:

I love that vid because it seems so normal for him to be like, “Mom, I’m getting interviewed by a bunch of international journalists, call you later!”

Usually when I get calls from my mom and I’m too busy, it’s because I’m next up to order at the sandwich shop or something. ;)

And the look on his face…you just get the feeling he knows there’d be hell to pay if he didn’t answer the phone when mom was calling. ;)

• Eliana says:

Your wish has come reality!! :P

“Mama’s boy” by gustock

2. faeaki7 says:

Yep I remember that one many moons back was funny as hell.

Like the answer, “she gives me a kiss and asks if I am okay, win or lose” ahhh that is so cute……

Wow, thanking you SO much for these fantastically ground breaking answers, Rafa. You never fail to deliver in your Q&A’s!

*types question*

Dear Rafa,

If we were ever to end up together, just the two of us, on a remote beach on Mallorca, would you prefer to do it
    A) in the sea
    B) on the sand
    C) on the rock
    Please tick as appropriate. More than one option is allowed.

Besos y abrazos,
    CC

Too Rafadorable. Just want to give him a hug.

• Alix says:

Rafadorable and Rafantastic, as always :)

Still I wish he had commented about having his face close to the PC screen…

He should have just confessed that it’s because he’s totally hooked on Nadalnews and wants to follow it veeery closely ;)

I can see him reading it and being like “WHAT?! OMG! WHAT?!”

;D

• An says:

I think it more sounds like “WHOT?! DIOS MIO! WHOT?!”
        But yeah, that must be the awnser…. :D

• Alix says:

I forgot to mention that he’s also thinking “Verry nice picktures of me here. Does my famoos ass look realy that good?”

5. Nic says:

LOL Will never tire of Rafa’s non-answers. Even on his own website he’s not very forthcoming.

6. TeamNadal says:

speaking of videos, this one from the USO last year was so cute and funny….

• Susanna728 says:

I LOVE this one – one of my all time favorites, when he says “no, was in English but I understand that.” How adorable is that!

7. mary says:

Awe so cute!!!! Can I give you kisses everyday Rafa????
    Anywhere, anyhow, anytime? *feeling faint better lie down* ;-)

8. Lee says:

I must be the only one who can’t read the Q&A. His site has a 403 forbidden error. :0(

Yeah, I had problems earlier today. It said “account suspended” when I tried to go on Rafa’s site. I thought they had finally figured me out and banned me from it. ;)

Yeah, and they lost a few days worth of data and user registrations at one point. Oh, and their techsupport email address gets returned as “no such address”. *sigh* I like the look of the new site and am glad they redesigned, but their admin and running of it still feels very amateur.

• Necitas says:

Now I understand the errors. I also thought the problem was on my end. Paging Mr. Benito! Please be notified.

I only go on there to look at pics of Rafa with baby and the like, so I know nothing about the rest.
          They should employ you, miri. And pay you an obscene amount of money to get it sorted, ;)

• Lee says:

That’s exactly what I thought! They must know about us Rafaholics.

9. CJ says:

Lee – same with me. I got that error. I was just on the site on the forum before that when it went down. Then I came over here and saw the article mentioned…and it still gives the error. My guess is they are working on the site. I’ll keep checking back.

10. dinamagdy says:

can someone print this Q&A because the link doesn’t work???

11. cindy says:

i dont like rafa’s official website , the old version was better :updated news with videos ; this site is way much better

12. TeamNadal says:

OT, but Rafa arriving in Monte Carlo (courtesy of gandaines)

• TeamNadal says:

or on the road to Monte Carlo :)

• Emma R says:

Oh that’s nice, cheers. I am miserably writing job applications, and a nice dose of Rafa was a lovely treat. Can’t understand a word he’s saying but who cares.

13. rafandready says:

Breaking news…a friend in Monte Carlo for the tennis has just seen Rafa walking past with Xisca. I’m not jealous at all (she lied).