Miami: Watching Fed

Rafa, his smile and his dimples (with Tomeu in tow) watched a bit of Fed’s match. Seems like a lot of players did that today. Probably something to do with them being bored and hanging out while trying to figure out their schedule because of the rain delay.

Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images

(Found on the rafah0lics site via a tweet from TennisLuvah.)

1. shuis says:

Ohhh, I love his smile!! Those dimples are gorgeous!
    Rafa is looking more and more beautiful. Thank you for the pictures.

2. Nada H T says:

LOOOL RAFA look like a student laughing at something

during the class :*

3. Eliana says:

I wanna know what’s happening since everybody in that section is smiling or laughing! Rafa looks so freaking gorgeous, ahhh…

4. Dolcefuga says:

Does anyone know why Kim Kardashian at the matches? Who was she rooting for?

• Madi says:

She was at the doubles match and supporting Feli and Nando it seems!

• TeamNadal says:

she was chosen for the coin toss at Federer’s match. Also, she and her sister Kourtney were there filming (for Kourtney’s reality show).

5. Nic says:

Oh my word how beautiful is that smile. Sigh. He’s more gorgeous with each passing day. Love the windswept hair, the dimples, the warmth in those lovely eyes. What a treasure.

6. patzin says:

I also noticed Sebastian Nadal in the stands at Fed’s match.

7. Nana says:

Now I kind of want to watch Fed’s match LOL

The twins look relaxed & happy. Rafa looks extra adorable & extremely edible.

(thk you photographer for ignoring some of Fed’s match to take thir pic)

I stumbled upon this on telly last night, when checking if the tennis had started. Suddenly there was f-ing gorgeous looking, wind swept, bronzed Rafa biting his sexy hand. I almost died. And then I just had to sit through the rest of the Fed game, which wasn’t a bad match anyway.

• Atch2 says:

Lucky u got to see the animated version of the pic. Did u see what they were laughing at?

• Nana says:

He was captured several times on camera. When he found out he waved his hand and people were screaming! At a Fed match! LOL

Somebody in front of him also took the opportunity to ask him for a autograph…

• faeaki7 says:

hee hee me too CC. I sat and watched Feds match for the same reasons!!!

• Nic says:

Oh cc ur so lucky to catch that. I’d sit thru a fed match just to see glimpses of a mighty fine relaxed rafa stealin attention from the crowd and giving a sweet shy wave :) Oh pls someone post them clips on YouTube!!

10. dutchgirl says:

Seeing this gorgeous smile already makes my day, and it has only just begun (well, at work, that is)!
    :))

Heh, I must admit that I stared at that photo at work a couple of times today. I don’t normally have time for Rafadaydreaming at work, but with that photo I…

*sighs*

Surprised there is no clip around on Youtube of Rafa watching the game.

• An says:

Oh yes, this pic is deffinitly verry distracting from anything you need to concentrate on….
        Oh, what i wouldnt give in this world to sit there next to him! *sighs too*

• Nic says:

Oh this pic has brought many a smile to my face too. It’s now the screensaver pic on my phone :)

11. Madi says:

I need to submit a research report in less than 18 hours (so far only 1 page done) and here I am researching on Rafa(again!) and not my topic (I’m actually counting down hours to his next match and not counting down to my deadline). Oh God I need a shrink!!! But then again reading all of you ppl’s comments here makes me feel oh so normal :)

• Isabelle says:

Yea, you have a lot of company in your “addiction -obsession” of Rafa! Good luck with the report!

12. Jan P says:

Hey, I’m glad to read your comments, too, as makes me feel a bit more “normal,” too! LOL! Well, I’ve heard that Rafa and his family are very supportive of Fed and often watch his matches. We could only get coverage on Tennis Channel and they didn’t start until 7 PM!! so missed Fed’s match–would have been wonderful to see Rafa in the stands watching!! Adorable!!

13. Stf says:

This is such a lovely picture…love the smile. :) Cool that he’s watching Fed, I love the amount of respect these two have for each other. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about Fed fans, some of which have started greatly annoying me. :p

14. robert says:

A bit embarrassed smile and wave from Rafa – his reaction to fans cheering and hollering when he was shown on the big screen:

Pics & autographs were taken:

• Atch2 says:

Thanks for these, although I couldn’t open the postimage one.

A shame Rafa and Tomeu weren’t able to watch the match in peace.

15. Phyzzie says:

I just like the way Rafa takes time to sign autographs. No big ego, star-like thing going on with him. That is why he is so admired – very humble and selfless. As an older person, I must admit I truly respect him and admire his awareness of what is around him. Great role model.

16. Rose says:

Same here. Did not get to watch the fed match at all. Love that smile and am happy that he looks so happy and relaxed.

Miri, thanks for all your effort and time. It is exhausting enough to attend these live events but your posts are just great.

17. rebel naughty says:

I would love to have this picture as my computer’s wallpaper!

18. SallyO says:

What an angle.

I showed this pic to my sis (who doesn’t watch sports, but knows ALL about Rafa – thanks to moi)

Anyways, I showed her the pic and she could not get over how adorable he is. She kept saying how she wanted to reach through the laptop screen to pinch his adorable dimples.

I just smiled and laughed at her reaction because it’s identical to the reactions of people around the office who see the picture.

He looks absolutely beautiful in that picture. So handsome, yet kitten-CUTE at the same time. >_< <3

19. aRafaelite says:

This is one of the best photos of Rafa ever. Love it.