Pico and Rafa

Juan Monaco put a video up on his Facebook account that shows off his perpetually erect nipples…oh, and Rafa. Check it out. (And no, I have no idea what they are saying, but I do love how Rafa finds something to fiddle with even when talking with a friend. It’s not just a presser thing.)

(Meant to post this last night and forgot – sorry. sia reminded me it was missing!)

1. Nada H T says:

AWESOME !!!!!! I LOVE IT !! :* Thanks a lot

2. tiemyshoe says:

PICO!!!! Ha, could Rafa be carrying any more racquets in one hand?

I like Rafa’s little “don’t worry: I’m a badass” nod when Pico asks him, “Como estas?”

I’ve already watched this about 100 times on Pico’s FB. They’re both so doable.

*sighs*

I love Pico’s little smile at 1:15 and the fact that he seems to be taking the piss out of Rafa, whilst Rafa looks deliciously sour faced.

And no, Rafa. You can’t open that locker with your finger. Just sayin’.

4. Eliana says:

Rafa was whining that his match was a 7:30pm and at night the ball doesn’t bounce as much as he likes and Berdych could hit it better. He was kind of an asshole there since Pico has just lost his match against Ljubicic(spell?) and was really down.

But I have to say that I do love that Rafa’s carrying like a thousand racquets for a warm-up. Oh how I love that man…

• Atch2 says:

Luv casually walking by and chatting to a friend Rafa.

Rafa did seem a bit whiny but then again he did say in the presser before the Berdy match that he would like to play during the day bec he gets better topspin than at night. But the caption said Rafa did offer some encouragement, no

And the funny thing is, if Pico had won his match, he and Rafa would have met in the semis.

Luv the 6 rackets. Was the Babolat bag busy doing something else? Was he going to get them all re-strung? Is he going to use all 6 rackets at the practice? LOL Rafa

• tiemyshoe says:

Ljubicic ruined many things this tournament, but one of the most egregious was the possibility of Rafa/Pico cuteness extravaganza at semi. :(

I thought Rafa was being kinda whiny, too, but the description says he came by before his warmup to encourage his buddy. They probably captured the part where he’s walking out to his own match and not the encouragement part.

5. faeaki7 says:

thanks for the translation Eliana! Yeah Ljuby was a jinx I feel!
    Just love listening to them speak spanish its beautiful, and Rafa is looking his usual hot self “what are you doing Rafa? with the cupboard?” nerves? I love the way he puts his lips together and shrugs like that, its so hot!!! *goes back to watch it again* thanks this is awsome!!!

6. sia says:

yep, doesn’t really get much better than this … Rafa and near naked Pico in the same small, enclosed space.

7. Nic says:

I absolutely loved watchin this, when the stream was actually cutting in fr it’s constant buffering. Hate watchin vids on fb. Rafa was delicious here, and Pico pretty hot. Love how Rafa is younger but came off as the elderly statesman of the two in this particular scene. And yes, doesn’t he love to fiddle hehe. Like how intimate this peek into their life behind the scenes was. Rafa shrugging and frowny, Pico mulling his loss.

8. An says:

Mmmmmmmmm….. *Having visions off Rafa and Pico in the shower* HOT!

9. Emma says:

sweet rafa looks adorable in this video! again – absolutely edible. love the part when rafa first appears in the video and pico was calling out to him when he was about to walk away and he responded with “heh?”

10. Emma says:

and to add again – i love a whiny rafa – love the bratty pertulent look!

• SallyO says:

Whiny Rafa is adorbz. How gorgeous does he look in that t-shirt? You can just see the shape of his body, and his muscles…his chest and back and those arms are so…THUD!

11. Ch F says:

Seeing this video reminds me he’s still so young…Whining a bit there, but being so naturally young as well. It’s an aspect we sometimes forget and it’s also shocking to realise he can even ramble about anything at all, cause he’s always so composed and has the reputation of someone who never complains. Apparently he only complains when he feels that people around him will not take things out of context and exaggerate to portray him in the wrong way. I often wonder whether he ever allows pressure and stress to come out and it’s good to know that he does.