Thank you so much for these miri bec I couldn’t watch it anywhere. Your perked up my Monday.

Noticing Marc! has a pre-serve routine as well. Choosing 1 from 4 balls, then fiddling with his vibration thingy for some reason.

Next time Marc! and Rafa should add some doubles sophistication, by talking into their hands while discussing tactics and hand signalling behind their backs :D But maybe not bec they wouldn’t be as cute.

And the commentators were so complimentary of Rafa as a competitor and as a doubles partner during the match.

Where’s the willy fiddling?! I can’t see it anywhere.

*sobs*

Apart from that, it’s great to see relaxed, happy Rafa, in contrast to what he looked like during the singles match earlier that day. And no sweat bands?

He hardly broke a set in the match. He never wears them during practice either – and he does get sweaty then!

• Atch2 says:

I think Rafa and Rafa junior were featured in the first set. I curious to see it too, and Rafa getting angry.

“Rafa and Rafa junior…”

Thanks Atch. Hah, that’s made my day. And it’s only just started.

3. faeaki7 says:

This is great, really made my Monday too, and the commentator is certainly a fan of Rafa’s! Its funny how his hair is still dry he is usually dripping! Definately prefer the white shorts Rafa, great stuff all round, the ball selecting by Marc is funny, “4 balls?” wtf? Rafa nearly knocks his small partner over jumping on him he is so thrilled to have one, and the top seeds too, they looked so pissed!

4. miri says:

Someone is posting the full match in 10 minute increments on YouTube. Here’s part 1 and you can find the rest via their channel.