IW: Behind the scenes with Rafa

Thanks to mary for sending in this tennischannel.com video. I just wish they’d allow resizing on embed! If the embed doesn’t work for you, here’s a direct link.

How cute is his tiny writing on that grip? All the best to you too, Rafa.
    *giggles*

*flove* the washed out t-shirt and checked shorts look. However…although it looks good, in my experience being barefoot in trainers is never a good thing.

The questions are pretty boring, but the visuals of Rafa are pretty. I luv the falling curls in Rafa’s hair. Luv the head to toe scan of Rafa. Luv the outfit and sneakers.

And I think he gets free Nike sneakers every week, so you know, if they stink or something.

3. dutchgirl says:

I’m happy every time Rafa says ‘surfrace’ and in this video he says it about 3 times!

4. mary says:

If you notice at the begining his sleeve on his left arm is ruffled & pushed up. He’s been playing with it again. Rafa you have many admirers that would only be too happy to rub their hands up & down your arm, to say the least. Oh and yeah I like the contouring of the right leg, I’m thinking yummy roast with gravy!

5. tiemyshoe says:

Uh, was this vid just an excuse for the camera person to blatantly pan up and down Rafa’s legs a few times? <_<

• Atch2 says:

I’m ok with being blatant if its to do with Rafa. I think they should also have done it from different angles.

• Emma R says:

That extended, hairy, sockless leg perked me up considerably after all the teeth gnashing over the SF loss. Wish they’d turned the stupid music down, though.

• natch says:

“Uh, was this vid just an excuse for the camera person to blatantly pan up and down Rafa’s legs a few times?”

Aaannnd, your point would be? ;)

• An says:

Uh, good cameraman?…. Nah. probably women!

Well don’t tell any further but ok, i admit, i played for cameraperson again;)

6. fae says:

Yes I love the leg views! and his love for Wimby, oh Rafa!! find a way back pleeeeeeeeease!

7. nic says:

Somehow love this insider view on the interview with Rafa. Seems so intimate cos it’s in a dark room, and Rafa looks so relaxed and gorgeous in that white tee and checked shorts. Love the panning down his gorgeous body, right down to his extremely cool Nikes. And was cute to see Benito sitting right there. Interesting. Wonder whether he does that all the time at Rafa’s one on one interviews.

He’s probably around a lot because he often serves as a translator for Rafa. Plus, he’s the PR manager and interviews are PR.

8. tiemyshoe says:

I have to say, the questions in this vid are among the dumbest I’ve heard directed at Rafa in awhile. “What do you like about tennis?” Before he answered, I thought I detected a hint of “Srsly?” on his face.

But that random slow pan down the legs – still awesome. :)

9. natch says:

I swear he’s writing “To Miri…” on that racquet!

GAH! The legs!!!!!
    GGGGAAAAHHHH!!!!

10. natch says:

Hey Miri,

What the heck is an “embed”?

That’s when I can put a video from another source directly on the page rather than link to it.

• natch says:

Oh. Thank you for that explanation. The video worked for me. I don’t usually click on the links because they take me somewhere else, then I get sidetracked and forget where I was starting in the first place. Kind of like if Rafa and Tommy Haas were both in the shower with me. ;)

And there was me thinking it had something to do with bedding Rafa.