IW: Doubles semi footage

Always good when we get to see a wee bit of this.

Posted by BNPParibasOpen – who has set the bar high for other tournaments when it comes to YouTube vids.

1. patzin says:

It is nice that the Tournament owners decided to put some much content on YouTube. Most tournies delete anything put on YT.

• patzin says:

Good to see their playing style. They work good together and are obviously doing great – to the finals.

2. An says:

I like what i see of the doubles verry mucho!

Rafa is hitting full pace and taking full risk ( something he doesnt do all the time, for obvious reason off course in single ) on evry shot as far as i can see from the wee bit we get to see… The opponent don’t know whats hitting them and are having big trouble playing his shots… The more these shots are working for him, the more confident he will get on them and thats a good “new”, No?
    Also the volleying, verry good for the rythem in singles.

So cool they are in the final, so nice for Marc! too;)
    VAMOS CHICOS!

3. faeaki7 says:

Yes this is super nice for Marc, it really looks alot of fun, wish I was there *sobs* this tourney looks great, would be a hell of a long way to go though, but for Rafa! hell I would do it..

Fantastic to see them play, shame we can’t see the whole court.

Really luv bouncy Marc! Does he overload on chocolate before he goes on court bec he looks so energised.

This doubles is really doing great for Rafa, especially with the volleying, and he gets to practice his return of serve, and he’s doing it on or near the baseline now, not 3-4m away from it.

VAMOS Team Cute. The finals is a 7am match for me so hope they televise it on tv.

5. Phyzzie says:

Sorry. but I think that is the stupidest video I have ever seen. What is the point of focusing only on Rafa? Well, yes, we would all like to just focus on him, but they were playing the semis of the doubles and you couldn’t see the shot-making. Why bother taping the match if you only focus on Rafa hitting and not completing the shot????
    I guess I should just say thank you and leave it at that – but there really was no point to that video….