IW: You like videos, right?

Well here’s some for ya. (Sorry, I’ve lost track of who sent in and or posted via comments. I’m having a day.)

1. mj says:

It sounds like he says “how did you like that?” not sure though…

2. mj says:

BTW, I LOVE videos!! Thanks for posting!!

3. Rafafan says:

Miri – thanks for all of this. I don’t know how you have the time to do this – it’s like a full-time job!

Loved the snogging bit and oh poor Fed (I actually feel sorry for him! I suppose coz he lost too!) I think Rafa felt a little embarrassed taking the limelight away from Fed! He quickly went. How they are so respectful it is so cute.

Waiting for Rafa to come on against Inser. Pico doing well. Looks like he gonna win in 3. So hopefully the match with Rafa will start8.30pm English time.

And doubles – 1am in the morning i guess on the score card. Any news of it happening live stream anywhere?

4. miri says:

Just added a link to an rtve.es vid that shows a close-up of the writing on Rafa’s hand during the Ancic match. Still don’t have the slightest idea what it said.

• yoni says:

I could not make it out either.

• SapphireSwell says:

It looks like a mirrored “R” to me, so more of a symbol/letter than writing.

Maybe he went somewhere they stamped hands?

• SapphireSwell says:

I take that back, the end of the clip has it clearly being writing. Sorry!

• yoni says:

Maybe in one of the interviewers will actually ask an interesting question and get to the bottom of this mystery–or not. They will probably ask him about his style of play and if he is going to change it because of injuries…blah…blah…blah.

5. An says:

I think the palaying mini court tennis with Marc is from last year, No? Hope so!!!
    I noticed the knees taped…. and got scared a litte but since they wern’t in the match i think it was last year!

6. Rafangel says:

Hmm, that RTVE page advertises ’emision en directo’, which sounds very much like something I’d like to receive from Rafa.

Floving the ball kids moment. I think they were ignoring Fed because he was about to go on court (Baghdatis follows him).

7. Holly says:

Miri,
    This was a fun page! Thanks again for bringing it all together for us!

8. aRafaelite says:

Couldn’t make head or tail of that writing either. But I would like to think it say something along the lines of “I must not tell lies. I AM the best”. No? ;-)

I love that Rafa doesn’t mind snogging around. I thought he went for her lips at first!
    I think it’s a ball boy saying “How’d that feel? No, really…how did that feel?” to the just kissed girl at the end. Heh. And I’m guessing he’s the same boy that Rafa refuses to kiss. :D

• An says:

His reaction when the boy asked iff he could have one too was almost to say sure again, before he realised it was a boy asking i think:)

So sweet!!