IW: Signing autographs

Pushy, annoying people – uh, fans? – getting autographs from Rafa.

Posted by BNPParibasOpen.

1. An says:

Now, thats horrible!
    I admire him for staying so “colm”

2. Kate says:

Get that idiot on the phone out of my eye candy shot heehee!

3. emir says:

i really dont understand how people lose their respect to themselves first..altough i am huge rafa fan i just cant see my self praying for a signature or sign a autographs. i hear that there was serious problmes in his autograph session,and costa his manger has to stop it after 5 minutes..because some people dont know how to behave,they are exagarating everything and now THEY GOT UPSET..you just have to respect first to yourself,i am not even sure, i will approach rafa i see him in street,where has no obligation to talk with you.also i cant see my self jumping and crying for a signature..yeah i am huge rafa fan but i respect my self first.

4. k says:

Singing birds and signing Rafa..:)

I somehow felt embarrassed on behalf of those people.

Rafa, you’re obviously just like me, faaar too nice and patient.

Now, piss off people!

6. miri says:

Picture of Rafa being patient with a very concentrate face.

• SapphireSwell says:

RED hat?! eeep! He’s always one step ahead of current hat fashions. Maybe that will appear in the fall and not cost a whole arm and leg…

7. sia says:

Oh how I long for the bird song to come to our cold country.

8. faeaki7 says:

Rafa has more respect for the fans and patience than most, and the way he stops talk to he guy in the wheel chair, he is always so so sweet, just got to love him, but I agree to be a fan shouldn’t mean you have to over step the mark!

• Suzanne says:

The guy in the wheelchair was Pancho Segura, a very famous former ATP player from Equador. That’s why he was able to get so close to the player’s area.

Patience of a saint, but with a cute smile.