Facebook update: 15 Mar

Photo by REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Rafa is a bit chatty tonight. That’s always fun.

Hola a todos. Espero que no esteis molestos porque dije que enviaria videos pero es que no me traje el cable para pasar las fotos y videos. Espero manana tener tiempo para ir a comprar uno… Perdon. Mañana juego dobles. Hoy fue todo bien!

Hello everyone. Hope you are not upset since I didn’t post the videos. I forgot the cable and can’t pass the pictures and the video… Have to go and buy one tomorrow…sorry. Tomorrow I play doubles. Things went well today!

You mean in all the luggage you brought over, you left out the cable?

Yes, Rafa. I’m upset with you.
    How you can make me happy again? By recording a verrry special, personal birthday strip video for me. And don’t be shy, please! ;)

• An says:

Aaaawww CC, is today youre birthday? If so….. Congratulations and wishing you a verry nice day!!!!

Rafa, in to town to buy a cable for youre vids and send CC a verry special birthday gift, now!

• Rafangel says:

Happy birthday! We’re all looking forward to our un-birthday present…

3. SpanishRNfan says:

He also answered one of the comments (in Spanish):

” Marco Silva K-stillo ayer fue mi cumpleaños RAFA‼ te pido ke si puedes darme de regalo ke obtengas el titulo en Indian Wells eso era todo y te deso la mayor suerte para ke sea posible esto y vuelvas a recuperar del todo puesto como nº 2 pero si puedes el 1 chao cdt”

“Rafael Nadal Ojala. Muchas felicidades”

The guy was saying that yesterday was his birthday and was asking Rafa to win the tournament as as gift. He’s also wished him good luck and hopes for Rafa to recover the #2 ranking or, better, the #1.

Rafa says: “I hope so. Happy birthday”

4. mj says:

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

5. Rafangel says:

Baby, I can forgive you anything. It can be kind of annoying sometimes ;)