IW practice and footwork drill

First, doing his footwork drills and then talking to Pico.

Night practice wearing black jacket:

Posted by tpbluebird.

1. faeaki7 says:

loving that Black Jacket!!! looks sexy as ever on the grass!!

• Atch2 says:

Rafa’s night outfit doesn’t look like it was made for tennis. The black jacket reminds me of the Fonz.

• Eliana says:

Definitely! Looks like somebody forgot his pants because those look like regular cargo pants to me :)

• natch says:

The Fonz!!! ROFL!
        After the knicker-picking, he can put his arms out and go, “Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

Rafa…Pico…cuddle…grass…Rafa ON grass…sunshine = WIN!

Rafa…black…hot…dorky…cute = WIN!

Love him sooo much. :D

3. mary says:

Check out the chicas checking Rafa out. How they maintained their composure I’ll never know. ;0
    As you said CC,
    “Rafa…Pico…cuddle…grass…Rafa ON grass…sunshine = WIN!

Rafa…black…hot…dorky…cute = WIN”
    Rafa soft grass, red shirt, yep I would have been straight on him as soo as he landed on that grass. :D

I know, with all that hotness right there, I don’t know how people around Rafa and his posse can restrain themselves. I’d at least stop, stare and drool. ;)

• An says:

Hah, yes… At least!!;)

• Atch2 says:

Would luv to be in a group hug with Rafa, Maymo and Pico. So much cuteness in one place.

• Rafangel says:

“If I was one of those women jogging, I would be making many many rounds around those men, until the grass wore out. And a bib around my neck would probably help with the drool.” Loool!!

And a butt pick as the cherry on top :)

• natch says:

As soon as he lands on the grass, I would swan dive right on top of him. What is wrong with those chicks?!

4. Maya says:

Rafa looks so good in the California sun. I think we should get Schwartznegger to make him an honorary citizen and give him the key to the state. Come on Rafa!!! We have lots of beaches, sailing, swimming, fishing. We even have huge mountain lakes, rivers, and streams to fish from. Pleaaassseee!

• karen says:

Seeing Rafa on grass makes me think of Wimbly.Can’t wait to see him play at Queens and Wimbly this year.Wish I could get tickets but not easy to get or afford.His hair looks so soft and fluffy in ladder run video,I’d love to run my hands through it.