Limited edition Fundación Rafa Nadal hat

A limited edition Fundación Rafa Nadal hat is available from Rafa’s official store for a steep fee of 25 Euros (at least steep to those suffering from a weak dollar and the fact that shipping is almost as much as the hat). According to the site header, however, profits from the sales on the site go to Rafa’s foundation, so that’s cool. More info.

1. Eliana says:

I soooo want this cap, but almost $65 for ONE baseball cap is a little excessive for my bleeding pockets. But still thinking about it, at least is a good cause…

I know. I feel the same way – especially since I rarely wear caps.

• SapphireSwell says:

Oh holy …. !!! My instinctive reaction to hit the “BUY!!!” button lead me to 22E shipping?!

Wow, I don’t know if I should donate that much to DHL (or a competitor)… Anyone going to Miami want to share on shipping? It’s a recession, and we can save on carbon foot-print?

• teejustice says:

That’s a good idea SapphireSwell. When are you going to Miami? I will be there opening wknd.

• SapphireSwell says:

will be there the weekend that rafa plays his first match?! that weekend of the 27th!

it would be great if we could all support the Foundation (but not the across the ocean shipping… :D)

I’ll be there that weekend as well. In fact, 25th-30th. Hmmm…interesting idea on sharing shipping.

• teejustice says:

Me too. I’m there 26th-28th for sure and maybe a day earlier/later. Taking my mom (even though she’s a Fed KAD) and depends if she can get the extra days off.

• SapphireSwell says:

Yay! I’ll be in the area Thurs-Mon, but with tickets Friday night- Sunday morning (willing to extend if Rafa plays Sunday night….)

Let’s see if we can get shipping to share together?

Anyone else? ;)

• SapphireSwell says:

Hi Nadal News readers: Anyone ordered from the Fundacion site to the US before? Just looking to see if anyone know what the approx shipping time would be to the (east coast) US would be!

Thanks so much for your help!

• TU2 says:

SS.hi i ordered the 2010 calendar with rafa’s poster fr the foundacion and it arrived to me at least 2 wks. i am from CA.

2. MJ says:

Wow…that is a nice hat!! Pricey though, my bday isn’t until Dec…maybe an early bday present to myself???/

Miri, my computer has been down…first time to site in a few days…It looks great!! Thanks for all your hard work..you have really simpliflied my computer life when it comes to Rafa!!!

3. jba says:

i want my own fundacion hat! :(

Man I want this cap and it’s in my fav colour. I wish this was available before the black and white one came out. I bought that for US$22 and the shipping was about $32. $32 donated to Fedex or DHL.

• mary says:

Yeah Atch2 shipping prices to aus, are excessive. I bought the calender for a friend in the US & the shipping cost more than the calender. From memory, I think I paid around $50 Australian. The price we pay for loving that man. ;-)

I’d never buy a baseball cap, let alone wear one. Could you do knickers instead, Rafa?!

• mary says:

A pillow case would be nice. Cosying up cheek to cheek, mmmmmmmmm!! Of course some knickers or maybe boxer shorts & then last of all the man himself. Mind you, you wouldn’t need anything then.
      Btw, I’m not into caps either. They look ridiculous on me. I’ll just take what comes underneath it. ;-) *faints*

• Emma R says:

The only observation I would make is that if Rafa Nadal is going to start manufacturing fan-knickers, they better be strategically reinforced. Ahem.

I want a hat. If there are some left by the time I limp to my next pay day, I will judge it to be fate and order one.

• Atch2 says:

Rafa should sell bandanas. I could do so much more with it and use it much more often than a cap. It could be a cool headband, scarf, handkerchief. And the postage wouldn’t be such a killer.

Emma R, I hope there’s one left for you :)

• Emma R says:

Aw thanks. What I liked about the other cap was the subtlety. I only really wear it when I go hiking to keep my hair off my face (and inspire me to have the heart to hang on when I am about to collapse in a heap), and I wouldn’t touch something that screamed mad fan. No one yet has recognised the bull logo and what it means (or no one has said anything to me, anyway). Quite like that. Must admit I haven’t worn it to any tournaments though. Thought about asking him to sign it at the WTF, and had ample opportunity, but I am a total chicken when it comes to approaching people for autographs.

6. gillian says:

I have ordered a cap the cost of shipping to the UK is 15 euros- but that is set by UPS & not the people who run Rafa’s shop.
    You will only be able to buy this cap from Rafa’s official store as profits go towards his Fundacion- the bull cap from last year was available in Nike stores however no profits went to the Fundacion.

So it may seem expensive but you are helping a good cause too!!!

7. dutchgirl says:

Sh*t! I already bought the black/white cap a while ago (and I usually don’t wear caps either), I also just spent a lot of money on a new camera lens, so €40 is too much for me at this moment as well.
    Ah well, you can’t have it all, I guess. Such a shame, because I prefer this blue print.

8. An says:

I did order one… How could i not?;)

I already owe the black and white one too but i do wear hats a lot, so….