SOBeFiT magazine

From sobefit.com

The March/April issue of SOBeFiT (gah! creepy capitalization) magazine will feature an exclusive interview with Rafa.

Preview video. (Thanks to Marilyn for the heads up!)

1. SapphireSwell says:

Exciting! SOBeFiT, I believe, was a sponsor last year at SEO. Hopefully they still are, and will hand out copies of this March/April edition in Miami!

And sadly, I can’t see this video in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Maybe they’ll load it closer to March.

Well, it does say “Video coming soon…”, so I guess we have to be patient. Mind you, if he looks like he does in that photo, I’m no good at being patient. Dios mio! So hot.

3. Holly says:

ugh…video coming Soon! Today would be nice.

4. faeaki7 says:

Yep looks like we have to wait until March, *shucks*

5. Arwen says:

He’s too cute in the pic.

6. An says:

Dios mio indeed, how could they be so UNFAIR to the world off Rafanatics……

7. Jenny says:

It looks like they updated the video on the site!

Oh, cool! Thanks for the link. And heee! Could they have pushed those sleeves up any more on that one dress shirt? That looks a bit uncomfortable.

• Missy says:

Yeah, thanks a lot for the link Jenny.

The amount of flirting Rafa must have to deal with on a daily bases…(both from women AND men – don’t get me started on male commentators/interviewers who can get all giggly and touchy-feely around Rafa :D) He’s simply irresistible! I’m sure he’s used to it by now. I’m tired out for him just wathcing.

How adorably CUTE is he? (there needs to be a new word for “cute” that goes above and beyond it, “cute” just doesn’t cut it.)

I loved the part in the vid when Rafa’s sitting on the stool in his tie and the woman (director?) was behind him, pointing and saying something to him while patting him. Rafa was flashing his beautiful smile, and was all kinds of shy and embarrassed. The dimples are just too much and the way his eyes were all crinkled up…. CUTE! >_<

Also, I loved the part when the woman is fixing his hair and he's trying to maintain his 'blue steel' look, then can't resist a smile.

How about when the woman wants a photo of them together biting the cover of the magazine? I just love how shy Rafa is there, almost too shy to bite while SHE'S also biting. In the end, he just takes a polite, gentlemanly nibble on the edge, and then he gives his super adorable, super coy, smile right after.

I just LOVE IT! ^_^
        Squee! Rafa overload! I've officially exhausted myself.
        The perfect bed time story.

Vamos! <33333

P.S. The shot of Rafa on the stool, in his tie, shirt, semi-fitted pants and matching shoes…Why can't college guys look like that? If I was walking, and began to approach a guy that looked that hott sitting down, I'd – I'd..

Never get any work done! XD
        It's a good thing Rafael Nadal is the only one.

8. Missy says:

Okay, one more comment.

How professional is Rafa? He’s not just content to look beautiful and get hit photos taken. He also wants to help out with the picking of the pictures? He has amazing hands, at the end of the vid you can see him motioning to go back to the man on the computer. Aahh. :))

I just love the song in the video. I don’t what it is, but it makes me very happy. No wonder Rafa loves Spanish songs (apart from the obvious reason). ‘Antes que ver el sol’, is officially one of my favs! I wanna skip around, twirl and dance when I hear songs like that. Yay! It’s no wonder he’s so relaxed and happy. ‘Very important to keep the positive vibes, and good/happy music helps with that perfectly. <3

9. Jan P says:

Ditto to everything everyone said!! Gosh, I wanted to be that woman fixing his hair!!! made me blush to watch it!! Ordered my copy already–I could probably find it on newsstands but couldn’t resist ordering it!!

10. Susanna728 says:

This magazine story made me think of Rafa’s Vogue feature last year, so I’m re-posting the link to it just in case some of you didn’t see it. There’s both a slide show and a video. Some great shirtless shots of him looking all bronzed and gorgeous, wonderful smiles, a very relaxed Rafa giving an interview in English. I never get tired of looking at these photos…sigh.

11. patzin says:

I gave in and ordered a copy of this issue of the magazine; I am hopeless.