AO 4th round photos

Many, many to choose from tonight…hard to narrow things down.

Photos by Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, AP Photo/Andy Wong, Mark Dadswell/Getty Images, Mark Dadswell/Getty Images, GREG WOOD/AFP/Getty Images, Ryan Pierse/Getty Images, TORSTEN BLACKWOOD/AFP/Getty Images, REUTERS/Vivek Prakash, and REUTERS/Tim Wimborne

1. jba says:

that on court interview was priceless!!!

Great photos!

In #4, that lower lip is just begging to be nibbled at, no? So. Hot.

3. faeaki7 says:

awh hot hot Rafa! great selection here, really enjoyed this match, and felt quite colm’ watching it! Rafa looked confident for most of it.

4. teejustice says:

beautiful pictures! Rafa looks absolutely glorious in #27. Love the passion in all the “roar” pics

Watching this match I was thinking of the many awesome photos to be had. Great selection, thanks :)

Both murray & Rafa beat their giants 2day. They lookd funny at the handshakes.

6. Nic says:

Aaww look at the cutie little bows on rafa’s laces. Hehe they’re so darn adorable on those big shoes. Not much lace left for him to loop :D

Awww… I hadn’t noticed that. So adorable indeed! (OMG, I cannot believe I even find Rafa’s shoelaces cute…) :D

7. Eliana says:

Wow, some beauties in this set…Pic no.1 is my wallpaper but loving no.9! The shadow of his movement as he’s gonna smack the ball, gorgeous.
    Also I’m crazy about the shoes! I want them soooo bad :(

8. An says:

This man just is true beauty!

9. Emma R says:

Just been flipping madly looking for lips, shadows and shoelaces…..awww the foots in pic 9! I adore the foots! Hasn’t he got tidgy little ankles? Maybe that’s part of the problem – no, must focus on the chirpy! The little bows are just sweet beyond measure. God this is embarrassing, I really need to not use my real name.

Had anyone ever seen the double handed lawnmower before? I don’t recall it, and wonder if this was the first sighting. Note the lesser seen double handed lawnmower, first identified in Melbourne, Australia in 2010…