Player party & more Hit for Haiti photos

By popular demand….the thigh shot.

Photos by Scott Barbour/Getty Images, AFP PHOTO/Paul CROCK, Scott Barbour/Getty Images, PAUL CROCK/AFP/Getty Images, AP Photo/Shuji Kajiyama, Mark Dadswell/Getty Images, and REUTERS/David Gray

Wet hair- tick.
    Fugliest shirt I could find at the bottom of suitcase- tick.
    Still looking cuter and hotter than anyone else- tick.
    Yep, it’s Rafa at a player’s party. ;)

2. Courtney says:

I have gathered photos from every place I could think of and gifs of the funniest scenes from Hit for Haiti. I also posted Meriko’s YouTube copy of the match. I’m working on a transcript of the entire thing now, so I will reorganize everything into chronological order once that’s ready. Enjoy :)

Beautiful! Thanks so much. I’m going to d/l the vids so I can watch them on the flight home tomorrow.

• dutchgirl says:

Wow, that’s a great collection of vids and photos!

• MJ says:

This is awesome!!!!! So great to have it all in one place…still slighted embarrassed that I waited ALL day yesterday to soo the front shot of Rafa’s thigh, esp. since I am a 45 year old woman!!! I feel like I am 13 again whenever I hear him talk or see photos, it is defintely truu love !!

Thanks again for all your hard work…

VAMOS!!!

• LEOVIXEN says:

Hey, I am 50 and I lust over that man! Makes me feel like a kid, too. There is no age limit to how we must feel, some of us girls still got it goin’ on.

• Atch2 says:

This is great. Will have to wait to get home to watch it all.

3. g says:

I just started to catch up on all the AO posts today and could not view any of the Hit to Haiti videos. They were taken down by youtube. What a bummer. I’m so disappointed. Australian video posted a short vid but that doesn’t have much interesting clips. Anyone has copies of the entire event posted somewhere else that are still up for viewing? Thanks.

• MJ says:

You may have already figured this out, if so, ignore this…but Courtney posted all the videos right above your post :)

4. Rafangel says:

Tennis Australia has lodged a copyright claim and got rid of all the You Tube vids people have linked to (including Courtney). I can’t believe anyone can be so revolting, contemptible, despicable, shameless as to lodge a copyright claim on a charity fundraiser into which they had minimal input in the first place. Un-be-lievable.

• Courtney says:

I actually downloaded Meriko’s videos to my computer, so maybe I will upload the 10 parts and put up download links. I will take them down if Tennis Australia makes the event available for purchase, but until they do I don’t see why they get to keep it from the people who couldn’t manage to catch the (FREE) live stream that was provided :|

• aRafaelite says:

No offence anyone, but I hope this is because they followed some of our suggestions to make the match available on a DONATE to buy/download basis in order to raise more mych-needed money for Haiti. Much as I really want to watch it again (I missed half of it) I think we should pay for the privilege. I was kind of surprised they didn’t set that up for livestreaming in the first place, but I guess it all came together too fast.

• Rafangel says:

Great, thanks Courtney. Completely the way forwards, unless as aRafaelite says, they ask for ppl to pay to download, which is a great idea. The way it is now is completely out of order, though.

5. TennisNoob says:

You can still watch them here:

Try downloading the videos. That way you can have them saved on your computer!

• MJ says:

Please forgive my stupidity…how do you download onto your computer…I only know how to save them in my favorites…

• Rafangel says:

If you have RealPlayer it should give you the option when you play the video: a little pop-up appears in the top right hand corner (sometimes you have to wait a moment or two). It doesn’t work on Firefox, so I always have to open up Internet Explorer, which is really slow, but it usually works!

Otherwise, for streams that are protected (or if RealPlayer isn’t working, wich it sometimes doesn’t), I’ve got some software that records my desktop (good for catching matches I’m not able to watch at the time, tho of course you – or some kind person – have to be around to switch on the feed). The one I have is Debut Video Capture Software, it’s a free download, and I flove it. Is is truly my friend. Dead easy to use, tho the free version puts everything onto WMV which means the files are huge; you’ll have to put them onto a DVD or another drive pretty promptly.

If I was that lineswoman I would pretend to not know that Rafa was behind me and sit in his lap :)

So many fun and dorky moments there. Glad Rafa, A-Rod and Kim won their matches after participating on Sunday.