Doha SF photos

Photos by REUTERS/Fadi Al-Assaad, Ian Walton/Getty Images and KARIM JAAFAR/AFP/Getty Images

1. NCRafa says:

Thank you, Miri. #6 will be etched in my brain for a long time.

2. sunset says:

In #16 and 17 it looked like tears could come down the next second, no? Best of luck tomorrow Rafa.

OMG, that biceps looks like it’s going to expload any second! VAMOS!!!

Love clenched fists AND buttocks at once. Heh.

4. Maya says:

One evening with Rafa could extend my life expectancy by a decade at least. Since that’s not going to happen, I better stick to the vitamins and phytonutrients. Darn!!

• Karen says:

Imagine if you could buy real wallpaper with hundreds of little Rafas all over it from all his tournaments through the year. The colours, facial expressions, trophy biting, smiles, fist pumps, hair styles etc.We could have a different roll for each of his years on the tour and do a whole room with it.A special shirtless one would have to be just for the bedroom ceiling. Am now wondering if I could actually cope with this, would never want to leave my bed!!!!!

5. Debbie says:

Lord. Picture number 2 does things to me. *faints*

6. aRafaelite says:

That backhand stretch in #7 is a joy to behold.

7. faeaki7 says:

Loving no. 6 perfect body defined, no 10 is also great for the intensity,(love the comment btw), and no.2 yes tense those muscles, oh those see through shorts pleeaaase Rafa, too hot for words, thank god its cold here, I would sure be needing a fan, his too much!

8. Suzanne says:

Hey y’all, where can I see the finals online? I’ve only been able to see bits and pieces of this tourney thanks to our Miri…I’m dying to see Rafi crunch Davydenko after the last loss! I know he’s not into revenge, but it sure would feel good for him to get a top 10 win along with the title!

9. An says:

Hah…. this is an awesome set off pics! Excellent choices Miri.
    Can’t realy choose my fav. they all have something i like a lot!
    Could it be that i just like the man in the pics to much??? :D

• An says:

BTW, i did took 6 as my new background…. enlarged you do have a verry nice view on the treasure trail!!
      O: it looks like i just have to reach my hand and touch it… just have to reach out my….
      *fainted*

10. Carol says:

What a lovely set of photos for a cold snowy winter’s morning – pure sunshine and fire with biceps, tummytrail and thighs!

Heh, I feel warm for the first time since getting up this morning!

For anyone with a cold: you don’t need to take Beecham’s cold – cure tablets – just look at these pics!

A dose of Rafa a day keeps the doctor away… :-))

Plus: love the captions!

VAMOS for later today Rafa!