Doha clinic with tots [Updated]

Rafa took part in tennis clinic for local tots today in Doha.

Photos by Ian Walton/Getty Images and KARIM JAAFAR/AFP/Getty Images

Oh, you know, it’s sooo uncool to tie shoe laces unless it’s absolutely necessary… ;)

• An says:

Hah, do you know that you realy can buy tennis shoes where youre not even suppose to tie the laces!!

I’m too old to know or care about such things…

Me too! Really. I ALWAYS tie my shoe laces. ;)

• An says:

I didnt mean to make you look old-fashioned or so that you want people to tie theire shoe laces :) Sorry!
          It totally surprised me too, the first time i saw tennis shoes where youre not supposed to tie the laces!

I always tie mine when playing tennis and i don’t buy the shoes where youre not supposed to… and i would want Rafa to tie them too! Way to dangerous not!
          The shoes do look verry new tough, maybe he wont risk blisters??;)

Hah, don’t worry, An! I was only being silly, as per usual. I guess it would be very stupid if Rafa didn’t tie his shoe laces when playing a match, but when doing this I don’t really care. ;)
            Normally though, when having finished a match, that’s one of the first thing he does, untie his shoes, no?

• An says:

OK, pfffffwwww;) Yeah, he does. I gues the shoes are verry tight for maximum support… i always start complaing when my shoes get older that i dont feel enough support from them anymore:)

• Ch F says:

Well, if he bothers to put his bottles in the right order and zip his bags every single time, I’m guessing he probably ties his shoe laces too ;-)

2. patzin says:

More pics from the tennis clinic here

3. faeaki7 says:

Loving the last pic! legs to die for, perfect perfect peeerrrfect!!!

4. Isabelle says:

Yes, perfect legs, perfect everything! And I like the second shot, a diff look, thoughtful and cute. Are any of the other guys as generous with their time and the kids as Rafa??

5. sia says:

Where did i put that Absolut Mandarin Vodka … I just got this overwhelming desire for a little orange martini. I don’t know why?

6. mary says:

Don’t you just love the T. God he’s looking hotter than hell. *pants*
    And you also get to have a good look at his racquet. The strings are definitely new & now the racquet handle is black. So is this the new racquet? Or is just new strings?

• mary says:

Also, maybe I’m not awake yet, but his racquet handle looks shorter as well?

Re the handle color, he just probably doesn’t have an overwrap on it because he figured he wasn’t going to get too sweaty hitting with kiddos.

7. Emma H says:

So sweet.

I thought Rafa would stand out in the crowd, but it seems bright, loud colours are the new trend?

Rafa and tots is always a natural combo. Good he didn’t have the urge to lift or throw any around.