1. Sofia says:

During the changeover after the first set he was bobbing his head to the music! Oh Rafa:)

2. faeaki7 says:

Yep this is an event seeing Rafa even listening to the music but 1 it is an exho and 2 he probably felt comfortable and that he had the momentum to win this won. (no probs kinda attitude). I love it when Rafa is confident about himself and his game. But I don’t want to get ahead of things after all we have seen Rafa perform good before only to meet a hard swinging player like he will today and get blown off the court, I liked the way he served and volleyed in this match and ran in to shorten the points, thats better Rafa! if he plays like this, not defensive mode pleeeease Rafa today, against the Sod he may have half a chance, its all about Rafa’s mind set I feel. I didn’t see the Sods match against Fed yesterday but I gather Fed must have been below par and not tooo bothered it being an exho and all.

3. GC says:

I appreciate what I get from this site and wanted to share other finding. Post SF match interview found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uBwTHRBwH8

Oh, thanks! The version where they were translating into Spanish was making me dizzy trying to hear the English.

• Atch2 says:

Luv a smiley Rafa. And I think ‘lynching’ confused Rafa, and too strong a word to describe Rafanatics?!.

He really enjoys hitting those balls to the crowd, but I can never understand why they don’t get him to sign 4 balls, bec there are always 4 sides in a stadium.

• faeaki7 says:

Yes thank you for the clip, never got to see the semi’s or the on court interview, sky sports never showed the final interview either or the presentation, so again thank you.

Hope no one has posted this already, but it’s Rafa singing ‘Poker Face’: