Cooooookies

Rafa’s the new face of Quely – a cookie company from Mallorca – and here he is taking a tour to see how the cookies are made.

Posted by Patxy270180.

Oh Miri, Rafa selling cookies? It cannot get more Rafadorable. Not gatorade, not protein bars, but cookies. Rafa must feel like he died and went to heaven walking thru that cookie factory.

And his lab jacket had ‘Rafa Nadal’on the front. He even looked cute in the hygienic hat!

Anyone help with the translation pls.
    Luv watching you speak Rafa.

• IIOO says:

“Rafa must feel like he died and went to heaven walking thru that cookie factory”
      My thought exactly when I read he was taken on a tour :D
      All I could understand is that he’s proud to be the new face of a traditional Mallorcan product and that he will try to promote it the best he can to the rest of the world.

2. patzin says:

He looks quite happy.

3. mary says:

Well he should be as happy as a pig in mud. He’ll never want for cookies again. ;-)
    The way he was looking at them, I don’t know how he restrained himself. No wonder he had his arms crossed, thats to stop himself attacking the cookies. He’s probably thinking,”Gimme, gimme, I gotta have those cookies”. “Keep those arms where I can control em, yep thats it nice & tightly folded”. ;-)

4. An says:

Dr. Rafa…. What do you do with my heart??;)

5. tiemyshoe says:

HAAAAA, nice find. Cookie Monster Rafa.

I appreciate that he goes for sponsorships with local-ish companies. Putting his money where his mouth is when it comes to supporting Mallorca.

6. Ch F says:

Anything for Rafa to get back to his awesome invincible form. If it has to be cookies, so be it. Fine by me ;-)

7. faeaki7 says:

Wow he even looks sexy in a lab coat!

8. Carol says:

Will he line up a bag of Quely biccies on court with his water bottles? ;-))

According to Rafa’s official site, his ambassadorship is to help boost international sales. I volunteer to rep for them in the UK if I can first have an in-depth sales & marketing strategy discussion with Rafa (and of course accompany him round the product launch venues in the UK) :-))

9. Shaoul says:

He’s very supportive

10. EJL says:

in this white coat Rafa is much alike an efficient doc. It probably anticipates that he is going to cure our hearts at A.U…:)) can’t help waiting for January 17 plus HENIN’S comeback GR8

1. December 21, 2009