Uncle Toni smiling, laughing, in a V jacket. Whatever he’s saying, it looks positive.

Loud sneakers must be in trend for DC Finals.
    Good to see Nando back to practicing, with some Czechs spying.

That tv presenter in vid 3 look like Neve Campbell from the Scream movies.
    And did someone get injured under the construction?

Hey that looks like Rafa’s sister in the red turtleneck.

• Eliana says:

The first time he seems to be saying that after the WTF results, he’s less optimistic(if somebody knows Catalán/Mallorquín, please correct me!), but thinks the cup will stay in Spain. The second time he’s laughing he’s just making fun of Rafa because Real Madrid lost El Clásico, and that he’s a little disappointed, but he should be better for the weekend.

• natch says:

Uncle Toni is WAY hot when he’s smiling and laughing!

2. NCRafa says:

I’ve never seen Uncle Toni so giddy in an interview – what was he laughing and smiling about in the first video?

3. morgan says:

maribel is there!!

That Verdasco guy, he does nothing for me. Especially not when they keep zooming in on his sweaty socks. Rafa at 0:33 in the second clip, on the other hand… Oh, my.

I always worry a bit about Spain’s Copa Davis constructions. Not sure they look too steady. Remember the one in the windy last time?

Don’t remind me! They need to be extra sturdy to deal with my super-fat ass. I’m already in minor panic mode because I have no idea what to pack and, to top it all off, the central heat in my house just died. *sigh*

At least this is indoors, so no windy….right?

Well, I’m sure the construction can deal with your bottom, but there’s going to be thousands more, no? Scary thought. ;)

I don’t know what the weather forecast is for Barcelona, just that it’s probably warmer than where I am. Pack a snorkel AND a thermal pants…?

• Atch2 says:

But u know miri if anyone gets injured (touchwood), one of the Armada guys will carry you to their section and they will mother u, like they did that girl at the last DC against Israel.

5. Kate says:

Miri have a good trip, I am soooo jealous but hey am looking forward to Miami and Madrid next year! Those vids are fab!

6. Debbie says:

Miri: Have fun at DC! :) *jealous beyond reason*

7. An says:

Yeah Miri have fun and a good birthday!
    And whatever you pack or not…. You’ll take camera and lenses, No?

I’d feel nekkid without them.

• An says:

Gooood! I’m already looking forward to youre pics….. Oh how i would have loved to come too and maybe meet you and take pics together… maybe another time:)

Enjoy!

• mary says:

You’ll have fun. I’m sooooooooooooo envious. I’d love to see a Davis cup & a final at that with the spanish armada winning(unless they are facing Australia, thats another story)
        What a great birthday pressy to yourself.
        Vamos espania, vamos miri!!!

• Atch2 says:

You’re get extra luv fm us if u come back with a great ass shot of our man in his nation’s colours :)

8. Nana says:

Yes Miri have a great trip and birthday. Can’t wait to see your “report” and pix!

9. faeaki7 says:

Have a great time Miri, yep I’m jealous as hell! I am relying on you to bring them good luck lol! Looking forward to some of your great photo’s, oh and I agree entirely CC fernando doesn’t touch Rafa in looks or charm, or maybe we are just a tad rafaobsessed, yep I think so!