Banesto adverts

Remember that shoot with all the cameras? Here’s the result:

And here he is playing everyone’s best bud:

All vids posted by banesto.

You may also like...

The last one is cheesetastic. He’s still hot though.
    And I don’t know why, but when I see him squeeze himself onto that sofa, it makes me want to play musical chairs with him. Weird.

2. EJL says:

the crowd yells “vamos” doesn’t it? it sounds gr8!

• Rafaligion says:

Ah, to be fluent in Rafaspeak! You guys rock…. keep the Rafaliciousness flowing! Did love the ball wedged in the clay, I must say. Made me wince if ya know what I mean! ‘-) How do they expected to sell home loans with shots like that!

Rafa looks almost naked without the bandana. Luv the sound effects of the first 2 ads and seeing him in motion in general.

And the 3rd ad, we know he’s not a good actor, but he gets away with being chessey-dimples-cute and Rafadorkable.

• nic says:

Muahaha can’t stop laughing at the cheesy ad with Rafa jumping into every photo. Too adorable. As for Matrix style ads, you’re right, he does seem somewhat naked without his bandana and his wrist bands too (I think they were missing?). Interesting how Rafa’s full gear really makes him look like he’s ready for a battle.

4. dutchgirl says:

Since I’m at work right now, I can’t watch the vid. But I happened to be thinking about this one last night – I wondered if we’d got to see it, and here it is!
    Will watch tonight, have to because of all of your comments!

“But I happened to be thinking about this one last night…”

Hah, I love the fact that we all (well, me at least) seem to have these random thoughts about Rafa and all the things he does. I guess it helps cheer up my day sometimes! :)

• An says:

Deffinitly having that too! Evry day and evry night;)

• dutchgirl says:

Another thing that will be cheering up my day, for 4 days a week, from this week until halfway February: Rafa staring at me from this billboard outside the sportspalace where the Rotterdam tournament will be held.

• mary says:

My random thoughts are about all the things I could do to him, we can do to each other & all the places we can………..!! Ahem, I think you can interpret that. ;) ;)