Are you ready for WTF?

Preview from the ATP:

1. sunset says:

‘Peaking at the right time’, certainly was true for the Tsonga match. If he can do it in Paris against a defending champion he can do it again in London. Vamos Rafa!

2. Carol says:

Lordy, I hope. I hope…

I’m ready, OK – Vamos Rafa & Nando! Kick some arse! My darling Armarda-guys

3. Kate says:

I WANT TO BE THERE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4. mary says:

All you wonderful & fortunate people who are gonna be there, we need some pics & lots of (what do they say in US?), ah yeah, rooting for our man!!! :) :) That word cracks me up, cause I keep thinking of the the aussie version! You can figure that out for yourselves. lol :) :)

5. mary says:

Btw, has anyone seen that incredible pic of Rafa on his official site?
    Maybe it’s an omen or a hint. They’re discussing Rafa’s difficult draw yet here we get a pic of an incredible happy man. Have you been holding out on us Rafa? :)

• nic says:

Oooo I noticed that picture too. Gorgeous. Gorgeous smile, and I loved that outfit too. The colours were so lovely on Rafa’s skin and physique. Yeah, I love how they put this very random smiley picture for that headline :) And I flove the Nike red hoodie one below it too. Mmmm yum yum.

• Rafafan says:

When I go on the link I don’t see the beautiful Rafa. What do you have to click on next?

• sunset says:

Rafafan, do you see a big “+” sign to the right of part of a picture, but not the whole picture? That happened to me at first too. Just click on that “+” sign and the whole picture will show.
        Rafa beaming with a radiant smile, what a sight.

6. johanne says:

LOL that vid did its job – I’m fucking pumped! Vamos Rafa, Nando & Nole! :)

I’m ready Rafa. Hope you and Nando kick ass in your respective groups.

Looking to DC, the Czech team have 2 doubles players that made it to the WTF, so their doubles pairing will be pretty dangerous.

I’m really pleased for all eight that are in the finals, as they all thouroughly deserve to be there. I feel for Andy R., but nice for Robin to be there, as he’s had a good year.

“And next week on ATP world tour uncovered we’re sneaking into the shower with Rafa Nadal to see…” ;)

• natch says:

I agree.

GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

9. sia says:

So Rafa’s first match will be with Robin Söderling Monday during the day … Murray/Delpo, Fed/Nando are on Sunday and Monday night is Djoko against Davy.

10. Rafafan says:

Sia – you could be right. I reckon Rafa tho will be gunning for him and the SOD might be a bit nervous. I just hope that Rafa is practising from now until Monday morning on this surface – coz at the end of the day it is all about the court and how the ball bounces and whether it suits your game no?

11. faeaki 7 says:

Omg Rafa has to play the Sod first up? oh boy, I go on friday and am just praying that I get to see Rafa! He just has to play damn well, and for the Sod to fire all his shots too long as he can do at times *prays prays prays* is it me or do all the guys look really awkward in this video in London whilst wearing their suits????? Rafa’s face says it all!