Paris: QF match highlights

With short interview in Spanish at the end:

Posted by gandaines.

Last games of set one:

Last games of set two:

Posted by vamosrafelnadal.

1. mary says:

“Bravo Rafael Nadal, bravo Rafael Nadal”. Yep that sums it up completely. Sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you Rafa.
    Robbie & jason commentary at least pause during each point. These commentators would drive me nuts. Mind you can’t blame them for getting all excited about our man & rant at the speed of a bullet. :)

I knew Rafael it was only a matter of time before you found your form. To play someone in the top 10 & beat them is very significant indeed.
    Since Federer’s exit the draw is a little lop sided now. So we may very well be witnessing a finals match with Rafa v Nole. I actually believe Rafa will beat Nole as he looks intimidating again & not at all tentative about coming into the net. He also is trying to step inside the baseline so much more. Nole will be aware that Rafa is firing on all cylinders now & that in itself will make him weary. Rafa needs this next win as it will shut up many knockers & those who show less respect in the locker room.

2. Suzanne says:

And guess what? If he wins the trophy, he will only be 340 points behind Fed and can take over the number 1 spot for year end if he does better than Fed at the year end championships…Who thought that would be in the conversation a month or so ago? Wooohoooo Rafi!

• nic says:

I dare not even think of that yet at this point in time. As much as we love our Rafi and believe in him, let’s try to not get ahead of ourselves yet. Just like he takes it one match at a time, I’m gonna have to do that too. But I so love the prospect of what you’ve said though!

Beating Tsonga was great preparation for the Nole match.
    And I think who ever wins this match will go on and win the tournament.