Doubles photos

A few photos from today’s doubles match.

Photos by JACQUES DEMARTHON/AFP/Getty Images

1. dutchgirl says:

Rafa’s face in the 1st pic is great!

2. Roger says:

this is kinda random and silly but i hope Rafa would start taping his knees again. Hasn’t won a tourney since his tapeless knees and short-er hair

3. sunset says:

Cute outfit. Like his hat. Rarely see him like this except for training sessions. So all the more refreshing.
    Crewneck is great. Younger looking than polo and yes so energetic.

4. johanne says:

They are such a cute team! AO Rafa & Snow Leopard Pico:) Also like how Rafa decided to wear a hat for this one. Mixing it up!

• mary says:

Looking decidedly hot & edible in white shorts. *Licking lips*
      Looks relaxed, so hope good sign for his singles. Flov the cap.
      Btw, didn’t know about the strapping, but it makes sense

I hate baseball caps, but I admit that Rafa, of course, looks really cute here. The first pic sure ain’t pretty, though.

6. An says:

He looks so in to it!! Fantastic…

And i absolutly flove the hat! I ordered one and evry day i hope for it being delivered… Rafa if i don’t get it delivered you must give me this one, No?

7. aRafaelite says:

I would love to have seen this match. Hoping Monaco doesn’t get knocked out too early in Melbourne and I get to see him play too.

See-thru shorts Rafa and Snow Leopard Pico look adorable together. If Rafa wore his bandana, they could’ve looked twinsy.

9. Anita says:

Maybe Rafa’s like Sampson. He cut his hair and lost some of his power! Eeeek! Grow it back Rafa!!

10. Eliana says:

Love the Backhand and Pico! photos. They look like 2 little boys and Rafa looking sooo Rafalicious in the cap and t-shirt. I’m not sad that they lost, first cause I didn’t watch the match, and second because Pico won his singles match. Now, next match against Nole will be really difficult. And Rafa vs. Almagro, let’s hope history repeats itself with a V for our guy!