Love how everyting’s a family affair with Rafa. There’s always at least one uncle present, no? ;)

Moya reminds me of my boss in some weird way. Just different hair.

Maymo is so cute I want to keep him in my pocket!

2. Mim says:

Rafa is so adorably eager in this vid. He looks so happy to be back on court playing tennis. GREAT to see Carlos Moya back on court too! Rafa looks very happy to have him back as well.

I just FLOVE team Rafa. They are such a great and lovable group.
    So sweet to see all of them having that Serve Discussion. Rafa, being the baby of the group and the center of attention. :3

I also really like Maymo’s intense glare as he watches Rafa hit on the court. I see he’s learned from the best (Uncle Toni!)

And is that Uncle Miguel in the group? So cute to see Moya wearing Rafa-style sneakers. I’ve notice more people on tour are wearing them (Monfils comes to mind). I recall squealing at the camera man to zoom in on the heel of the shoes because I wanted to see if they had “Rafa” and his El Toro logo on the backs of them. :D

Oh yeah, you guys have SUCH dirty minds. You should be ashamed of yourselves! I am shocked!

(not really.) :P

• Atch2 says:

Yeah that’s Uncle Miguel, but no Uncle Toni.

Moya looks slimmer. And these island boys sure luv their bright colours. (I see Tiger wearing Rafa’s green too. Must be a Nike trend).

Wherever Maymo is, so is a massage table. Try fitting him and the massage bed in ur pocket.

• natch says:

“GREAT to see Carlos Moya back on court too!”
      Oh! Charlie Moya.
      *daydreams*
      *bites knuckles*
      That guy just oozes sex appeal. I’m surprised Rafa wasn’t throwing himself at him. ;)

3. faeaki 7 says:

awh this is great! Rafa and Moya go back such along way there is so much respect there its nice to see them both back on court again. Rafa looks lovely, sweaty and rugged here, I like it, those gorgeous deep eyes and dark eyebrows, ooh Rafa you get sexier everyday! Can’t wait to see him playing in Paris, all these clips lately are such a tease!
    As for all the naughty comments, I cannot blame you its the RaFaEffect!

• Mim says:

hehe, great one faeaki, though I think it should be: RafAffect. No? Either way, I like it!

Agree faeki 7, I can’t WAIT for Paris to start. It seems like such a treat to see some Rafatennis!

And I love the rugged look too, Rafa always looks shattered after these training sessions. Me likey a man that works hard…

• An says:

Oh yes please, some Rafatennis now quickly!
        WE. NEED. IT.

• Nic says:

Mmmmhhm rafa looks mighty fine in that hoodie. And that t shirt from early in the year. Love to see him on court with the whole shebang too. He’s looking relaxed. Yay.

4. sia says:

Can’t wait for next week … just to see Rafa in tournament mode. Doesn’t matter to me if he wins or not … just want him to feel good and confident about his play. (Esp. in Paris). Great to see Moya looking healthy and happy on the court.

5. Carol says:

Great to see Charly back! He’s had such a rubbish year for injuries; first his hip, then his foot. But I don’t expect it stopped Rafa and he playing PS! (Yes, natch, Charly might be a bit of a Casanova, but he’s still raaather nice, and I wouldn’t mind… etc – oh, yeah, and he’s a bit nearer to me in age, so I don’t feel quite so much like a cradle snatcher…)

But…Mmmm, lovely sweaty unshaven Rafa in a hoodie… Question: How does a girl choose between these two on or off a court?

Roll on Paris,please! Time with Rafatennis goes so fast, time without so slowly…

6. aRafaelite says:

Great to to see Moya back – any idea when he returns to the tour?

7. Rafangel says:

Don’t get the Moya-appeal thing (ducks). Has he done something weird with his hair, like cut the bottom half short and put the top in an ill-advised ponytail (always ill-advised on a man)? Or is it just the video?

Oh, hair…sob…Rafa, GROW IT BACK!!!!!