Rafa in Santander

Photo by SANE

Photo by SANE

First, you can find some pictures here. And then there’s a story and a few small pictures here (Google translation.)

The challenge, played in pairs, completed five to five and was finally resolved in a tiebreaker, in Hole 1, between the president of the crate and world tennis number two, and won the first.

So, Rafa lost in a tie-break? So close.

1. patzin says:

Rafa seems to just keep on moving – busy time.

2. Yaritza says:

In the second picture Rafa and his dad Sebastián are holding the exact same posing and looking the same way. Looks like a before and after…nice…Wow, father Nadal sure can’t say Rafa isn’t his son.

3. Yaritza says:

Love Rafa in a scarf…Don’t know why but to me it makes him look sexier.

4. Carol says:

Aw, Rafa’s so cute in pic 18 with the two old ladies! I bet that really made their day!

I love the scarf too, Yaritza – maybe its the way it frames that gorgeous jaw and cheek bones of his!

5. Manahil says:

yea totally agree abt da scarf..rafa+scarf=hotness!!..nd luv da pink pants on tomeu…spanish man sure do luvv pink! :)

• Emma says:

Just checked these out, and have to say oh good gracious no. If Rafa ever adopted pink pants I think it might be the sad end of an inpsiring era. At least there was a certain violence about the FO pink shirt, I mean it was PINK and a half, but those trolleys are just a nightmare. Shivering in terror.

It must be a charity match as well coz Rafa’s Foundation logo is on everyone’s top.

And a bit weird that out of all the Nadal brothers (Rafa’s uncles), Papa Nadal isn’t a sporting guy and didn’t compete in this challenge. The sporting-gene must have skipped Papa Nadal and jumped to Rafa.

Luv how close this family is. And Rafa going out with each parent at different events.

• Carol says:

I don’t think Uncle Rafael has a sporting background. I think he has something to do with local government in Manacor?

I’m open to correction of course :-)

7. Eliana says:

Everytime he puts on a scarf, I’m a happy camper! Great pink pants on Tomeu(I think he’s looking very handsome these days!), love Rafa’s smile in his face with the giant check and the old ladies. Ok, I love everything Rafa and Rafa-related.

8. miri says:

I was reading through the comments wonder wft you guys were talking about: pink pants? Foundation logo? Then I clicked back to the pictures link and see that they added golfing photos while I was asleep. :D

I don’t want no more Rafagolf now. I want Rafatennis. Golf is boring. And they look like total prats.

*pouts*
    *stamps foot*

• Lee says:

LOL. CC, I agree. We want tennis!

• An says:

One more week patience!
        I know, its hard…..

• mary says:

Well wasn’t gonna make a comment but golf is not my forte’. Lusting for the tennis matador, lusting to see the tennis matador in action on a court again & just lusting & drooling over anything sleeveless or shirtless. Can’t wait! *Hmmmmmmm faints*

• Emma says:

I have to say I couldn’t agree more. I like following this stuff, but find it hard to say anything worthwhile in relation to it:) Get your racquet out again Treasure, but this time make sure it has strings in it!

Pink pants aside, I rather like those cream pants of Rafa’s, think they suit him somehow. And he looks quite hulking in the group photos – don’t know if it’s me, but I’ve seen quite a few over the last few months where he looks a bit more…delicate (??) Nice to see more hulking and healthy anyway.

Oh bring back the tennis, this is most unlike me…

• natch says:

Wait…wait…WAIT.
          What’s hard? ;)

• Yaritza says:

Ohhh yeah, I’m sick and tired of golf. Rafa looks great and all and it seems he enjoys it a lot but it’s boring and lacks energy. Even Rafa’s clothes are neutral colors. I want to see him wearing wacky combinations of bright colors along with the fist pump!

10. marla says:

I hate to admit it, but I like golf. And I hope that when Rafa does retire from tennis, he will try his skill at pro golf. Of course, I wish this so that I can continue to watch him for many years to come.

Did anyone notice the female golfer in photo 3 – busted on film – clearly checking out Rafa’s finer assets. Not that I blame her.

It’s fine to like golf, I just don’t. :)

Hah, the lady is definitely checking him out. I think she’s the head of Banesto, according to his official website at the mo, she likes to keep a close eye on Rafa. Wonder why…? ;)

• Atch2 says:

Yeah, I think she’s the President or Chairman of Banesto, so she has the right to stare as much and as closely as she likes. Lucky her. Rafa and his posse may have watched a Real Madrid match at her house as well before he left for hm.

I’m sure watching footie wasn’t was she had in mind if she invited Rafa to her house. It sure wouldn’t be what I’d have in mind… ;)

• sia says:

marla, I totally saw that … ha ha.

11. Rafafan says:

Yes Maria so me 2. Notice how the trousers sags down a bit – but not with his front assets! – if you know what i mean. I think it’s his mobile in his pocket that makes the trousers go downish…. (remember he never goes anywhere without the mobile and the Ipod)