The perfect day [Updated]

Photo by JOSE ANTONIO SANZ | MARCA

Photo by JOSE ANTONIO SANZ | MARCA

Well, at least according to Marca.com (Google translation).

Rafa Nadal, the star guest of the Castellon Masters Pro Am, now enjoying their perfect day. In the morning, with Sergio García, Tomeu Salva’s best friend, tennis, and Alfredo Castelló, mayor of Sagunto, plays golf, an activity that had something parked in recent months by the requirement of the tennis calendar and, after eating, has flown to Madrid to attend at the Santiago Bernabeu clash between Real Madrid and Milan.

The world number 2 again raised a stir upon arrival at the field-plane arrived from Palma to Valencia, where it handles everything gently two hundred fans who follow his party asked. “What is that I can not,” he said as he made the last shot with some girls before giving balls to take the tap.

Sergio’s father, Victor Garcia, as a caddy and teacher, tennis after serving his nine-hole handicap is 9, but is a very demanding form, because only the best performance scores of each game, shows off his powerful blow to the woods, the clubs who plays best.

Update:
A few more pictures.

Update 2:
Another photo:

Photo by Stuart Franklin/Getty Images

Photo by Stuart Franklin/Getty Images

I don’t understand that translation but U look cool in your b/w Nike gear Rafa.
    Rafa eyes the golf ball with the same intensity like he eyes a tennis ball.

2. natch says:

I like the part where he gives his balls and taps some girls.

What? Did I misread? ;)

“…shows off his powerful blow to the woods…”

Erm, Rafa…? Wanna go looking for some…ahem…balls in the woods?

4. marla says:

I thought this tourny started Thursday? I checked and they are live streaming it starting tomorow, but how can he be at the Castellon Masters and barcelona the same day? What am I missing?

I think the actual tournament starts tomorrow, Rafa’s playing in a pro-am event that’s before the tourny. (If I’m understanding things correctly.)

• marla says:

Thanks miri, I kind of figured this out, eventually, same as last year, but the publicity this time around made it sound as if he was actually playing the tourny as an amateur – which he could, if he really wanted to. I am a golf fan, so I was pleased when he didn’t completely dismiss playing 2016 golf olympics, and ofcourse more pleased that he has not dismissed the 2012 Tennis olympic games.

Ooohhh… Hairy, yummy, tummy…

Love the turquoise. LOVE. IT.

6. Nic says:

GORGEOUS!

7. Nic says:

Trousers could be a little tighter though :)

8. Diane says:

Thank you CC. What you said. And on the subject of the poll, as if there would be any other fave, than Mo.
    Come on!!

Heh, I was going to flick between the Real Madrid match and the replay of the Man United match last night, but fell asleep about ten minutes in or so. I did wake up once after half-time, to spot Rafa hiding under a rain poncho at the San Bernabeu looking…very lonely. (Maybe the others had had enough of the rain…) You only have to say, Rafa… And I will be over, no?
    Anyway, he was cute as always. :)

• nic says:

Teehee, he was in a rain poncho!?? Ah, gotta see that one. Good thing I recorded the match :) So i can just fast forward to the Rafa bits.

• An says:

” to spot Rafa hiding under a rain poncho at the San Bernabeu looking…very lonely ”

Ah no…. i just cant stand seeing Rafa looking lonely!! Next time CC we’re gonna sit on his lap under the rain poncho, No?
        ( Do you think Rafa could concentrate on the football then? )

10. faeaki 7 says:

Looking very smart in black and white Rafa! love no.1 pic, focused!