Workin’ at the airport

Just got off a long international flight? How about an interview? Autograph? Photo?

Posted by ib3.

1. skyejaden says:

Maymo gets a nice grip there at the end…

Did I see him grumbling, “star gets to stand around and sign autographs and take photos while I have to load all his crap into the van. If it wasn’t for the free grips I get from time to time, this job would be the shits.” ?

2. anna says:

well i never see anybody who has such good relationship with his fans and the public….he kept giving signatures taking photos with the people after long flight….wow what a guy…too bad i didnt ask him to take a photo with him 07 fo where i saw him talked with abaut two minutes maybe….i wasnt a big fan then like i am today……

No one looks as fresh and friendly as Rafa coming off a long long flight.

4. miri says:

Google translations will always amuse me where Rafa’s last name is concerned. The translated title of this post: “Sensations and Challenges After Christmas Shanghai”. It’s like when they had that Christmas eve special on Mallorcan TV last year that was called “Nadal am Nadal” aka: Christmas on Christmas. Yes, it’s been a crappy Monday and I’m now tipsy and easily amused.

5. patzin says:

I think he looks right nice. Matching shirt, sweater and shorts. He seems to like plaid or checked shorts – he has been pictured time and time again in clothes of this style. He is fine. I choose to just love him for who he is. I think he looks cute.

6. Yaritza says:

At first I thought the title of this post was “Workin’ it at the airport” because he is workin’ it even though I don’t like the tops at all (ooohhh Rafa, you should soo hire me as your own personal stylist, among other things). But he is workin’ at the airport. Poor guy. Can you imagine getting off a plane, prob. dying to go home and having to pose for pics and signing autographs? I would be wearing a huge ol’ pair of sunglasses and it wouldn’t still be pretty (for some reason my lips get really swollen after a long flight). But hey, let’s hope he caught some zzzz’s during the flight. Vamos!

7. Carol says:

“(I love how in all the match bits they picked to show, Rafa’s playing aggressively. Heh.)”: well, good for IB3 to be 100% behind their boy!

Love how he even managed to get a shave in and looks fresh as a daisy after the long haul! Think I’ve heard somewhere that he can sleep OK on flights, (God only knows how). I reckon he knows he’s got to do photos and autographs at airports by now, so wants to show a bit of respect to his fans.

8. Rafafan says:

Love the Maymo bit – it was like come on man – let’s get going, and I am fed up with this.

The match bits. Yes 3 aggresive points in the match – they forgot the third – a long rally persues and he comes to the net in the end (Alalouya!) and produces a winner! (in the end 9 winners against 35!) Enough said and about the match.

Perhaps Rafa does the scrub up look b4 sleeping.

I agree the shorts – (enuf said I know) but he was ready to play a game of golf.

Vamos – we all love you

9. faeaki 7 says:

Yep Rafa is definately embracing the whole golfing thing! on the court and off it! gotta love him for his kindness, poor maymo looks p****d though! hee hee “thats life”

10. Mary Jordan says:

I love this website!!! Just discovered it…you guys crack me up…have used some of these wonderful wevsite’s pictures for my screensaver…happy to know I am not the only one who does…I do so love the “tummy” pictures!!!