Final photos

Photos by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images, FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images, Victor Fraile/Getty Images, PHILIPPE LOPEZ/AFP/Getty Images, AP Photo/Andy Wong, REUTERS/Nir Elias, and AP Photo/Eugene Hoshiko

Ahhh… I looked at the “tummy” pic and loved it and then moved on to the “balls” one and was bitterly disappointed. ;)

Gosh, there really are some different colours going on in these photos. The “tummy” one is so warm…

• mary says:

I think it depends on the person & the camara!.
      Yep that tummy is soooooooooooo lickable. It spins my head. Sometimes I just wanna be his towel & wrap myself around him & his well ur um parts. *faints*

• An says:

As Miri explained earlier this week a lot has to do with the white balance… Also a lot of photographers use filters for theire lenses and there are different filters wich influence the colours of the pic…

The tummy makes up for everything!! Jummy Tummy;)

2. faeaki 7 says:

I like 10 and 12, Nadal the ultimate predator, his sharp brown eyes focused on the ball! there is no other face and style like it! and love no.15 Rafa looks so handsome next to Nikolay! *swoons*

• Emma says:

Absolutely. Just please, please lose those shorts (preferably on camera). I have been restraining myself all week, but they are like some sort of hideous genetic golfing experiment that even Rafa can’t pull off.

Dav looks about 50 – but I do think he is very sweet. The on court interview with Sky where he was too thrilled to get words out was lovely.

• nic says:

oh i totally agree faeaki7, he looks so very handsome in that pic next to davy. rafa is just gorgeous, even in defeat!

Rafa u were sweating like a dog out there. I don’t think ur 6-pack could have glistened anymore.
    Miri can u put the tummy photo in the calandar too?