Pick up some balls

Can you pick up and hold more balls than Rafa? Can you look as darn cute as him while doing it?

Posted by thebestofuschallenge

Welcome to the International Olympic Committee’s The Best of Us Challenge, where Olympic athletes are challenging YOU to compete against them in some truly unique events. Go to www.olympic.org/thebestofuschallenge to take your best shot. The Challenge runs from 14 October to 28 February. Let’s see what you can do!

Thanks to tweeter RagingBitch for pointing this out.

1. SapphireSwell says:

Rafa is too adorkable in the morning ;) He would make the sweetest kids’ show host.

I just watched this eight times…

2. Dale C. A. says:

OMG, super cute Rafa!!!! love you

VAMOS!!!!

3. anna says:

NO I DONT WANT TO BEAT YOU i want to BEATEN BYY you…..well rafa sometimes his accent like child so lovely SO SEXY AS WELL…….

Nooo, Rafa! You’re supposed to lift your shirt up and put the balls there, you plonker… :)

How cute can one boy be? Love it when he keeps dropping the balls that are between his legs!

5. Kate says:

sigh I think him taking his shirt off after every match in Beijing is teasing us. Sooooo cute.

6. Rafafan says:

WOWWWW WEEEEEEEE that was so hot!!! Putting all the balls…. on his balls! so to speak – and between his legs. And with his white shorts pressing against them you can sort of see through.

CC – I am about to faint, this is just so x rated for our minds.

PS: Another one of Rafa’s new habits to add to the growing list with the shake of the racket when he has won a good/important point. After he has finished – the shirt change after each match as Kate says. And the way he stands directly in front of the camera showing his bod with a grin – teaser indeed!

• natch says:

Oh, my. The first place he went was for his crotch. A boy after my own heart. *beams*
      Way too cute, and way too hot, at the same time. *faints*

7. cookie says:

I think it would be very fun to play the “Pass the Orange” (or tennis ball) game with Rafa! ;D

• Carol says:

Aah, it’s the accent that gets to me…and the smile at the end *sigh*, and looking at those gorgeous thighs gripping was it 8 or 9 tennis balls between his thighs and crotch *faints*.

Hmm…pass the orange / tennis ball with Rafa… yum… Or what about sardines? *Imagines being squished up close to Rafa in a small dark cupboard – *very fast heartbeat*

8. mary says:

How many balls does he want? ;) ;) :D The most I could hold would be 2. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

U r Rafael Nadal and u a Rafadorable, Rafadorkable Tennis Player.

Couldn’t have gotten anyone cuter to do that and he really seemed to have enjoyed it too. Luv that cheeky grin of accomplishment at the end.

Wonder how tries he got before he got finally got 24 balls.

10. naaz says:

Oh My God! How cute. what a smile. he’s as focused at this as his game. adorkable

11. An says:

No, i cannot beat you… Can i join you instead?
    And can i remove the tennisballs again, gently?
    *faints*

12. dutchgirl says:

How cute can he get? And to answer your second question miri, no one can be as cute as Rafa doing this! Loooooove it.

13. AineC says:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is FANTASTIC!!! Adorable Rafa just gets cuter and cuter.

14. faeaki 7 says:

Awh this is so cute, and when he dropps them through his legs, bless* cannot stop grinning with him here!

• mary says:

I wish I could’ve been there, I would have helped stuff those balls back up there between his legs. A helping hand so to speak. Flustered at the thought.*faints*

15. Mim says:

That was just too cute for words. I swear, they could use this video to promote world peace and the end to world hunger.

“Make like Rafa: This is your world too and it’s up to you. Don’t drop the ball.”

Or

“There are too many challenges for any one person to juggle. Make like Rafa: Help pick up some of the world’s troubles.”

Or

“Rafa: Because you want to.”

16. Yaritza says:

Looks like he put some under his pants! Lol, couldn’t resist.

17. Lou Lou says:

How did I miss this!! HF! Tooooooo Cute for words!

18. natch says:

So, I just have one more question. Why doesn’t the girl counting down dive on him when she gets to “one”? Do they have her in restraints off-camera? Or is she just nuts? ;)

19. Debbie says:

“Can you beat me?” Oh Rafa, I could do more than that. ;-)

U’re just the cutest and sexist ray of sunshine to us.

21. nic says:

Hahaha omg kill me now, too cute!!!!!

22. rafandready says:

My second favourite Rafa youtube ever, second only to the physical exercise one. Sooooo cute!

I was missing Rafa a lot so I went to rewatch this vid again and again. I noticed that Rafa’s got about 30,000 views on youtube, a lot more that the other athletes also making challenges. It’s probably bec Rafa plays an all yr round sport and most importantly bec he’s so Rafadorable.

• Eliana says:

Well Atch2, maybe it’s because I’ve watched it like 20,000 times?Soooooo Rafadorable at the end when he can’t hold any more balls!!!!!