Calendar

I put this together last week during my flu crazies and ordered a copy. It arrived today and I’m happy with the quality of the printing, so I’m making it available in case anyone else wants a copy. So, here you go – fill your 2010 with Rafapics!

1. xta says:

it looks great, miri — thanks for doing this !!!

2. maria says:

Can it be April all year? :O

3. SapphireSwell says:

Those images look great, Miri!

Yes, April is especially yummy ;) And I love January. That smile is precious.

4. Eliana says:

Yippies! My birthday’s in April,so thanks for THAT great gift! Miri, love that you’re so obsessed that in your flu delirium made a Rafa calendar. To me that’s hilarious!

SapphireSwell, loving January too, especially those VPL’s ;) *sighs*

Hell yeah, I’m having one of those!

BTW, miri, I clicked on the “Report offensive content” link and said I was terribly offended by the fact that Rafa’s wearing pants in all the pictures. ;)

6. dutchgirl says:

I was looking for a great calendar for 2010 to hang in my office, and this is definitely it!
    Love his smile in my birthday month (July). But hey, all these pics are so great that everyone will love the one that goes with her own month I guess.

And January is one great way to start the year and to lighten up an always depressive few weeks. Thanks!

Just noticed Rafa’s pants are really see-thru in Dec. Good choice of photo. Nice rear end for the end of the yr.

I received my calendar whilst I was away. Verrry nice… It’s a must have! :D

Why doesn’t it give credits to you as the photographer, miri?

Glad you are happy with it. And, I dunno – I just didn’t feel a need to add my name on it as photographer. *shrug* After all, more text would take up space and make the pictures smaller. ;)

BTW, pictures of you with the calendar and/or with prints on the wall counts for the gear gallery. :)

Well, that’s silly. They’re great photos! (I love the one of the shoes and calves in March.) Next year, add your name, no?

9. An says:

Mine just arrived!

That took a long time, i already gave up on the idea, tought it must have gotten lost somewhere along the way…. and tought off ordering another one..
    But heh, 10 minutes ago the bell rang and the mailman said he had a package for me:)

Remember we ( Dutchgril and i ) talked about Sinterklaas somewhere over here, well today he’s arriving in the Netherlands by boat, that means that childres can put a shoe in front off the fireplaces off theire homes tonight and recieve a present from Zwarte Piet ( Black Pete ) who is helping Sinterklaas with giving out present, he must have brought my present with him and ordered Piet to let the mailman bring it to me today! ;)

Verry nice Miri! Thanks for putting it together, i love youre foto work!