1. johanne says:

“…and finally the match was crazy.” LOL Rafa. Would be so nice if he was able to get that positive H2H against Blake. VAMOOOOSS!

2. patzin says:

He seemed relaxed and colm in this interview. Good sign.

3. teejustice says:

LOL…the Spanish version was from English questions (the exact same), and he answers near the exact same.

4. An says:

He def. likes this journo, always so smiley and looking directly at her… I’m jealous;)

5. mary says:

I agree with ya all. I think I’ll go and study to be a sports journo. Just think after getting my super job specialzing in interviewing male tennis players, I could ask someone like Hmmmmmmmmm let me see, oh yeah Rafa to do a mono e mono interview. Except maybe I would suggest to have it in the privacy of his or better still my hotel room. My questions thought would be very visual & very indebt. ;) ;D

6. mary says:

Btw, he looks definitely more with it. yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Rafa’s always respectful of Fed and his place in tennis.

8. dutchgirl says:

Heh, *tough draw for me another time, no?* So he finally admits what we’ve all been discussing everytime the draws come out.

9. Ch F says:

Now that’s what I call a positive attitude. I think he looks a lot more relaxed. If the mind feels better, let’s hope the body will follow!

10. RC says:

Great to see smiley Rafa. Pure Gemini this one. I have also noticed he seems to like the one interviewer set up much much more than the attack of the press on the others.

11. faeaki 7 says:

Yes he probably does. My son is a Gemini and he too is a little shy but has plenty of charisma without knowing it, just like our Rafa! I am glad he expects a tough match with Blake its always dangerous to play the same player back to back tournies, remember Del Po in Indian wells and then what happened in Miami? (Rafa was injured I know) in Miami. Hears to making a lead on that h-h Rafa! Come on! oops I mean’t Vamos!of course.