1. patzin says:

Wished there was more coverage of the early rounds in US. Streaming video at 3am had Sharapova match. I gave up.

• Eliana says:

Don’t know if you’re aware of this, but if you have The Tennis Channel they will broadcast the semis on Saturday. I know it’s not enough(grrr!), but at least they will give us something! :)

2. Rafafan says:

How could you give up on our Rafa!!!! and not see him. As it happened Shaporava pulled back from 5 – 2 in the third and it went on for 3 hrs (bit unexpected!) and it was a bit awesome. Then of course Roddick who then lost in 2 sets. and then our Rafa and we all no what did or didn’t nearly happen! Vamos

3. faeaki 7 says:

Oh great to see some footage of the match, thanx.. I don’t know how well he played but 9 ufe’s aint too bad! First serve % isn’t bad at 74% either. Honestly the crowd are going crazy here, love it that Rafa just doesn’t know how much sex appeal he really possesses. He is so damn handsome, love those gritty teeth faces he pulls. He looked so intense, love him like that!

Rafa in motion is such a beautiful sight. I luv watching his footwork and his early preparations on selective shots.

And why would they cut away from a shirtless Rafa. Is it an Asian-discretion thing? or were the producers really eager to show the stats?

Ahhh…they ALWAYS show the stats when Rafa’s changing shirt. And I cry every time. It’s not that I’m not interested in the stats, it’s just…bad timing, no? ;)

• sombina says:

I just had to laugh when they went to stats in the beginning of shirt change. I mean… Come on!

What have we done wrong? How non-entertaining can you be to the TV audience? Just listen to the crowd how they react…. You have lots more watching television that want the same! What’s wrong with them? Maybe the reaction from the crowd made the producers embarrased?

Maybe a few of his closest family and friends were happy with the producers, but what about the rest of us?

And…we have the fiddly watch back. Hooray!!!

• Atch2 says:

They should make an elasticised strap for Rafa. It must be annoying trying to find the holes in the straps when u’re dead tired and there’s pressure from the cameraman who’s holding a Sharpie waiting for you to sign on his camera. LOL