Practice photos

From today’s practice session.

Photos by LIU JIN/AFP/Getty Images

Update: Two more photos can be found here.

1. Yaritza says:

Is it only me or do you also love it when he’s wearing the cap backwards? I’d feel like I’m an animal in a cage at the zoo in his place but I guess he’s used to it. Exito en Pekin!

I’d often thought I’d feel the same way. I could never get used to everyone watching and photographing my every move.

2. Yaritza says:

I mean, with all those people looking at him. How weird it must be, all the attention.

3. Carol says:

Nice to see a bit of security around this one… Just hope they don’t go too regimental with the fans though.

In the tennis.com.cn photos, that pen looks so small in Rafa’s hand! Aaah!

Rafa’s got biiig hands.

*imagines various body parts “resting” in Rafa’s hands*
      *faints*

• An says:

oh dear…. some other intresting toughts.
        You’re gonna kill my concentration today! Or gonna… you did..

*faints*

At first glance I thought Rafa was poolside.

Who r u shuushing Rafa?

• nic says:

Think he must be telling the fans to stop squealing or screaming for him as he’s approaching the fence to sign autographs? So adorable there.

5. faeaki 7 says:

Boy I am supposed to be studying and have gotten side tracked again, this sites addictive lol! more dishy pics of Rafa, cannot stop myself!

6. JoshDragon says:

It would be so much fun to hit with Nadal, Federer, or any of those top players.

• teejustice says:

I agree. I’d love to hit with Rafa, Nole, Marat, or Becky. I think those guys would be a blast…Fed not so much

7. SapphireSwell says:

Hm, just noticed that Rafa’s shoes are all white. They sort of look like the CourtBallistec, but can’t be sure. Wonder if these were leftovers for Wimbly…

• nic says:

Yeah I’m trying to figure them out too, wonder what make they are and whether he’s gonna wear them next. Can’t wait to see Rafa’s next set of gear for this tourney. I actually really look forward to see his change of outfits every few tournaments. Love it. He looks great in anything. Don’t think it’s from Wimby btw. Those had a purple swoosh on them and had the one flame on the side to indicate his one Wimby title.

8. Nada H. T says:

I LOOOVVVVEEE the …. SHhhhh … pic. :)