Random practice videos

These aren’t grand and one is rotated, but they were the best I could do!

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Tilt your head!

1. kefuoe says:

I watched the last one lying down. Very effective.

2. johanne says:

It looks like Rafa is giving Toni a serving lecture in the last video LOL.

3. lisa says:

Awww Look at him, sooooo lovely:) thanks for the videos, it’s brightened my spirits with all the rain:( Vamos Rafa

4. Libby says:

In the last one he’s wearing the RRRRR AAAA FFF A shirt! That is just hilarious!

I wonder if they’re discussing the abdominal tear — that is less hilarious.

5. tiemyshoe says:

He looks foiiinnne in that white get-up.

6. SapphireSwell says:

I’m glad you were able to find him and get these vids.

He looks especially boyish in the Rrrraaaffa shirt and backwards hat, and I love it.

Hope his spirits are still up. Maybe the USO won’t detain him for a whole day tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.

7. mary says:

Kefuoe, lying on back while watching Rafa toss a ball. I think I am now saving the trouble of standing up to faint.
    Remember he said he went shopping. Maybe some shirts, very practical Rafa!!!!
    Oh miri these were the best you could do!! Oh shut up will ya, they are great. And if I say thank you, bloody well accept it. You like blogging, we like reading & watching so it is a win, win. Everyone is happy & appreciative. So there!!!!!!
    Rafa looking like he needs me there! I could be the anything gal!!!!! Well maybe not, he wouldnt’ have time to play tennis, I think I would be too much of a distraction. I would be arrested for sure!!!

I luv and appreciate all the stuff u share with us Miri. Most of us could stare at a photo of Rafa, so u make our world more interestg.

I want that RRRAAAFFA tee, bec Rafa wearing it makes it more desirable.

9. Carol says:

RRRRAAAFFA! I love a snarly Rafa…

He *still* pulls at his shorts ;-)…sweet yummy guy in yet another shade of yellow.

Thanks for taking my mind off the Rain, Miri

10. glors27 says:

Miri these are fantastic!! I love the angle of the first one- great bum views…loved it!
    Pls Mary, let us know where to find the tshirt!
    Thank you soooooo much, miri ! Our bb is now on the semis tomorrow – hope to catch you girls on the chat – VAMOS RAFA!!

11. glors27 says:

the tilted vid is great! love those white shorts…yummy