Post 1st round presser

I can’t figure out how to link to it directly (stupid USO site), but if you go to this page and make sure you pick “September 2” from the drop down, you can see Rafa’s presser after the match with Gasquet. A transcript can be found on asapsports.com.

Update: – presser now posted on YouTube by the USO:

Also, this starts with the promo I posted before, but then goes into a match summary and then a bit of the presser:

Posted by luneworld.

1. kefuoe says:

That’s a pretty funny album of photos. But it’s even funnier that he looks so exasperated in some of them and is minutes away from winning the “press cooperation” award.

2. Suzanne says:

He is the cutest bloody person on the planet! When they asked him why he cut his hair and he said, “You don’t like it?” and then said that it made him “Feel younger”…What a funny guy! He does win the “press cooperation” and “presser patience” awards, both! I’d probably win the “press smackdown” award.

Is he smelling his arm pits in the presser?

Ha!! He totally does a pit sniff test.

Yeah, I thought so. It’s like he switches off and becomes completely unaware of what’s going on around him, when he does things like that. I think it’s fantastic!

• mary says:

Gees liouse, I don’t know how I missed this presser. Ah thats right my pc wasn’t behaving. That totally cracked me up when he smelt himself. Mind you someone could have farted & Rafa being Rafa thought ‘is that me I smell’, ‘oh well’!

4. mary says:

“8 against 1 not’s fair”. Bloody funny if you ask me! Wouldn’t mind listening to a running commentary from these two blokes covering a match. Rafa as always looking f*******g hot.

But I gotta say who the f*****k cut his hair? What did they take some shearing scissors, whack on a blindfold & hacked away. Rafa ask for your money back!!!!!!

• johanne says:

Are you serious about the hair? I think it looks super cute!

I actually thought the opposite, Mary. Looks like a hairdresser cut his hair for once. He looks amazing. I’m hoping he’ll gradually cut it a little bit shorter. Not short-short, but a little bit more. Yum.

• An says:

For me the hair like this works…. i’m with CC he looks amazing with this haircut!
          If only it doesnt become to “stylish”, you know what i mean, i like his always “messy” hair.

5. Suzanne says:

Johanne, I’m with you, love the doo!!! I just wonder, though, if he owns a comb? He’s always got messy hair, wherever he is! Who cares…he’s a cutie pie no matter what!

• johanne says:

Rafa’s unruly waves are something I love about him. I don’t like it when his hair is too “done” (well I don’t like it as much). But that’s just me. :)

“I went on court without pressure, no, just thinking I feel very lucky guy to be here playing and enjoying this sport.
    Is a hobby for me play tennis. Is my work, too”

Luv that he’s so passionate about his tennis. And no pain in knees.

7. Mary from Cincinnati says:

He needs to grow the flowing locks back….he’s starting to look like RF…no good, needs to immmpppprrrooovvvee!

Luv the multipleRafa. He really does have the baseline covered.

9. faeaki 7 says:

Sorry, but I loooove the hair cut last year his hair was way too long and thinning! It looks thicker now especially with his bandana, and just because he has a hair cut its all of a sudden “now he looks like Roger” wtf?? the guy can’t even have a hair cut geez! he looks sexy than ever and perfectly toned, lean and handsome!!!