Rnd 1 on-court interview

(Sorry about the digital-y crap towards the end. So much for my fixed cable reception.)

1. johanne says:

I have to say, BG did a pretty good job w/this interview. Prob bc he has a huge mancrush on Rafa! ;)

The crowd was totally diggin’ Rafa today – they love him!

2. patzin says:

Rafa looked very happy in this interview and supported by the crowd.

3. mary says:

don’t appologise. I got out of the vid what I expected. Rafa being loved by all & why not. Flov the extra cheering when BG asked about how Rafa was the only one that stood up for Richard. Good on ya NY’kers.

• Clare says:

Rafa’s loyalty towards a friend in trouble is a wonderful trait (yet another!!), and I’m with you Mary, I am glad that it was not lost on the New York crowd and he was applauded for it. Good stuff!!!

Good interview. He looks so shy and sincere, and Hot in his jacket. Luv seeing Rafa get the crowd support he deserves. Maybe the crowd want him to win this USO like the French wanted Fed to win FO.

5. Nada H. T says:

Wow ..

i agree with you about the Crowd thing, and the Jacket ;)

Positive Signs everywhere :) … GOOD !

Keep Going RAFA !!!!

6. SapphireSwell says:

Absolutely adoring him in the video! His smiles are the brightest.

And you bet New Yorkers luv us some Rafa. He’s the most anticipated comeback kid, and we’ll rally behind him all the way :D

Vamos, Rafa! See you on Friday!!

Sweaty, huggable, kissable Rafa! Hot, hot, hot…

Love how he says “You know what…?”

How angelic and red-blooded HOT can Rafa get?! The yellow sunshine glowing around him, the hair, the jacket, the smile, and that voice with delicious accent.

9. aRafaelite says:

He is absolutely adorable in this video. That whole sweet shy thing he’s got going on… just lovely. I’m filled with sunshine and positivity, and loving the crowd’s acktitude too.

10. dutchgirl says:

Positive vibes everywhere! Isn’t he the cutest?! With his bright yellow vest, his smile and shyness… Absolutely adore him!!

11. elena says:

he’s the most handsome and talented player that ever walked the earth;) i just adore him;)