I am perfect

Little promo bit that aired before today’s match.

1. IIOO says:

nice vid :) when I read the title it reminded me of that AO 2008 presser when he said “my body is perfect… physically sspeaking” and remembered that it was one of the vids that turned me into his fan :)

2. nereis says:

0:00-0:11 *yay yay yay*

0:12-0:40 *hurts hurts hurts*

0:41-1:00 YOU are perfect bb!

3. mary says:

I’m in luff thats for sure,no?
    He would be the only person in the world that could say “I am perfect” & be so innocent about it. not selfish or self centered. Oh Rafa you spin my head in all directions. F****k *faints*

Happiest and most painful moments of 09 in one vid. Things can only get better for us.

Hope Sod has had his 15mins of fame.

5. Sofia says:

Made me cry): But got better at the end and made me optimistic(:

6. An says:

He finally admits it himself….
    HE.IS.PERFECT

7. AineC says:

“I am perfect”… you won’t find anyone her disagreeing with that statement!!!

8. Carol says:

0.30 – 0.40 just breaks my heart: I can hardly bear to watch and soo long to hug him and give him a big kiss.

But now: “I am perfect, right now. I am perfect.”
    Yay! Tell us something we didn’t know, Rafa! He gets more perfect every day. *sigh*
    But I think Rafa really meant “I am in perfect condition”, as he’s such a modest guy. The Man Upstairs definitely broke the mould when Rafa arrived.

9. mary says:

I watched it again, can’t help myself. It stirs sooooo many feelings. Hope Rafa doesn’t see it. He doesn’t need to be reminded of the pain. Hope I’m not alone here & I do ask for Rafa’s forgiveness before I say this, but does everyone else feel the same way I do towards Sod? Had Rafa lost to anyone else even Fed head I could have happily accepted it with honour. But I grind my teeth when his name let alone his mug shot scoots in front of my face. Something about him makes me wanna break something & then pulverise it!!!!

• Carol says:

I don’t think Sod is much liked amongst the players either. God, the man goes around with a face like a slapped arse all the time… and seems to think the world owes him something. Grrr…!!

At least smug mug would’ve been a worthy opponent to lose to.

10. dutchgirl says:

We all know for quite a while that he is perfect. So good to hear he thinks the same ;))
    It hurts so much to see his RG match against Sod again, followed by his announcement that he wasn’t defending his Wimbledon title.
    I’m really glad he’s so cheerful right now, only happy images seem to appear in the media.

11. AnaR says:

Yes.. you are perfect..of course.

12. faeaki 7 says:

Yesh Rafa you are peeeeeeeeeerrrrrfect indeed!