Rafa goes to see a musical that’s not Phantom

Looks like he picked Mama Mia this time. The cast looks like they enjoyed the photo-op.

You may also like...

1. mary says:

So pleased that our Rafi went to see Moma Mia. It’s a great show. Looking thin though, somebody please feed him. Hope his effort to lesson the strain on his knees (only reason he’d lose weight) pays off. Hope his stamina holds. Mind you long distance runners look thin. We all know they have stamina plus!!!!
    Good to see he isn’t boring & goes out & experiences different shows! Thats my boy. Looking scrumptious as always though. Yum, yum yummmmmm!!!!

• Nada H. T says:

I totally agree .. Rafa looks so thin ! and he seems to lose

some of his gorgeous hair :S

I hope you are right that it’s a positive sign :]

• Carol says:

Hope this is right… I mean, his face is so thin here. Mind you he’s never carried an ounce of body fat since he was a young teenager.

Maybe the tucked in shirt doesn’t help, as Rafa does have a slim waist. *sigh*

Oh the gorgeous hair, don’t get me started on this… Decided finally I prefer it a bit longer (hope no Samson & Delilah effect on playing) NOO…focus. Positive Acktitude…

2. mary says:

Also thanks miri, you know how to save us girls searching the net to find stories & recent pics of our man. Muchas gracias!!!!
    still look though when time permits

3. johanne says:

LMAO yeaaaaaaahhhhh, I think I’m just gonna keep on ignoring the fact that he enjoys musicals. I’d rather wear a RF hat than sit through one of those! ;) Sorry.

I’m so with you on that front.

• mary says:

I like all theatre, even Shakespeare. Sorry you gals are missing some great experiences. And to wear an RF cap, now that is soooo sad. I’d go for an aussie cap any day over a fed head cap.
        Yuck! Let me stick my finger down my throat.

• killian says:

me, too!! And HOW can he like musicals and NOT like cheese???? aren’t they the same??

• mary says:

One you sing along with, the other you puke if it doesn’t agree with you or maybe get tummy pains if your lactose intolerant! Or maybe it tastes vile to him, who knows!! Why don’t you ask him?

• dutchgirl says:

I don’t enjoy musicals either. I accidently went to Beauty and the Beast (a friend had a spare ticket), but I don’t wanna waist my money on them. I hate it when you’re watching a story and all of a sudden everybody starts singing. You don’t see people do that in real life either, do you? I’d rather see a good play in the theatre, or go to a concert.

4. Nada H. T says:

So Happy for him .. because HE looks Very Happy :) God bless him

BUT Wish I could be there to See him :(

I luv muscials, plays, concerts or anything live.

I went to see Mammia Mia last Saturday with my family (what a coincidence), and it was fun and would recommend it especially if u like the Abba classics. The whole cast is bursting with energy and colourful like Rafa.

Rafa looks happy and so cool in his shirt, jeans and belt ensemble.

First Phantom… Now Mama Mia… F-ck me, Rafa, this is getting seriously…wrong. I hope he didn’t buy the CD! That’s my cultural heritage your screwing with there, Rafa. MY!!!
    I LOVE some musicals, but those two are possibly the worst. Possibly.

Good new, he’s tucked his shirt in. Don’t wear it again until I’ve ironed it for you, though, Rafa.

8. Tosin says:

Rafa is cheesy, but always sweet.
    Love how happy he is.

9. faeaki 7 says:

!I find it quite endearing that Rafa likes musicals! he must be a real softy at heart, bless*
    I like some musicals but Mama mia???? you would have to be an Abba fan and frankly I am not! is Rafa??? *oh no!*
    Will it be “the winner takes it all” before he goes on court this time??? you cannot get cornier than that!

He is looking thin, in the face anyway, he’s eyes look quite sunken! I suspect his on some strict diet for optimal fitness. Hope so, but his stamina has never let him down in the past!!! I have never seen him look this drawn.

Rafa’s official website said he missed the first half of Mamma Mia bec of an ATP Council meeting. Anyone got his number so I can tell him about what he missed?

11. SheIsBlessed says:

OMG how skinny does he look!