The return of the Rafa blog

Photo by Beth Wilson

Photo by Beth Wilson

Thanks to kefuoe for alerting me to the fact that Rafa will be blogging for the Times Online during the US Open. More information can be found here. You can also email questions for Rafa to answer in the blog.

“Nadal will also answer those pressing questions that you’ve always wanted to ask.”

*rubs hands in anticipation*
    *starts planning questions*

• An says:

O; Do you realy think that Rafa would like to awnser the pressing questions that CC ( or i ) have for him in public???

Never mind Rafa, just tell me when we can talk in private, i’ll be there!

• Carol says:

Yippee – Rafablog = happy & confident Rafa = Rafa ready to kick some serious stuffing out of his oppos.

You mean you don’t have a list of questions as long as your arm already, CC?

Sadly, the questions had better be clean – we don’t want to put our shy guy off his game…

Suggestion: Just arrange quietly for an exclusive after he’s elated from winning the USO (and giving the smug mug a doughnut / duck/ bagel whatever, and smearing the sod all over the court)LOL!! :-))) *I got positive acktitude*

2. kate says:

heehee hmmm I guess the questions have to be clean??????? bummer!

3. johanne says:

Hell to the yes!

4. Debbie says:

So glad he is blogging! But the part about the pressing questions… Um-unless it is about favorite ice cream flavor or what he had for lunch, not expecting much there. But-still excited-Squeeeee!

5. mary says:

Already asked 2 questions, but I ain’t revealing nothing.
    I’m already sorting out our rendevous in Auss, but we won’t tell xisca ok! I got a hotel room just for the 2 of us. He, he! :) ;D

6. Lou Lou says:

Ooooh Yeah!!! His Blogs Back!! Q & A!!! Woohoo!

Look forward to chattg with u Rafa, until the end of the 2nd wk.

8. faeaki 7 says:

Just lurve reading Rafa’s blogs, questions??? my lips are sealed! hee hee…..

9. Carol says:

A propos of blogs, I’ve just been re-reading Rafa’s RG 2007 blog on the ATP website – the playstation stuff really cracks me up!! Also been reading some of the other players’ blogs – I think they give a good idea of what these guys are like as people.

Hadn’t realised that Davydenko was into fishing… *imagines Rafa & Nikolai talking about fishing “no, my best fish was *this* huge – your’s is a baby”*

I was wondering. Times Online are British, aren’t they? And if so I would have thought their obvious choice would’ve been Murray.
    But heck I’m happy they picked our Rafa again.

Yeah, it’s British. They have always had a soft spot for Rafa, although lately they seem to have steered more and more towards Andy Murray. Perhaps that’s just natural, with Andy being British, but I was happy to see they haven’t forgotten lovely Rafa.

11. aRafaelite says:

It’s simple… only tennis fans (and mainly British ones at that) are going to to read a blog by Andy Murray. Whereas women and teenagers all over the world are going to want to read about someone considered one of the hottest men on the planet, whether or not they know anything about tennis!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I adore his blog!