Montreal photos

Finally…I’m done. I’ve sorted through the 3000+ photos I took and posted way too many of them. If you are truly bored, you can find them all here.

The smiley doubles photos are a sight for sore morning-after-defeat eyes. And I love the low five with the ball kids.

2. patzin says:

what a great collection and of course experience in taking them. thanks for sharing.

U gave us a look into the areas we don’t normally get to see, e.g., details from the practice sessions and what Rosana’s wearing from the waist down down (Dig the purple sneakers).

I have so many many photos that I luv, e.g., Rafa’s checking his zip, Rafa’s smiles on his first day back to competition in the doubles, the A-Rod and Verdasco hug, the cheating to get the girl’s prize. And I luv the set of Rafa in the presser couch. He’s so expressive and animated even as still shots.

Thanks Miri

4. dutchgirl says:

They are GREAT!! I absolutely love your photos, miri. You’ve captured so many different expressions of Rafa, and they’re all fantastic. You’ve done an excellent job, and I’m not exagerating one bit.

Seems like Rafa and Lleyton had lots of fun practicing.

5. An says:

Me too, i love to photograph and i can honestly say you did a verry good job. Great pics, all of them, but absolutly *flove* the press conference set…. So manny Rafa faces!!

• Carol says:

Thank you, thank you for sharing these – they really get the atmosphere of Montreal.

I too love the presser photos – just so get the impression that Rafa cannot, cannot sit still! Aaah!

6. Eliana says:

Miri great photos! I just have one question, what was Rafa trying to do to win those prizes that was so difficult? Looove that sequence, the presser (I could eat up his gorgeous face!) and the doubles with Roig. A thousand thanks!!!

7. mary says:

Just started to browse & internet dropped out. Love pc’s.:(
    “Ooops” Wow what more can one add. The best Ooops I’ve seen, wedgy and all. ;) ;)