1. loverafa4ever says:

As usual, he is going to try his best. It will awesome 2 watch 2moros match and if he wins it will awesome. And d victory can kind of tell us that he is almost ready for the USO..

• An says:

As usual yeah, but i see a difference with last week!!
      Last week het told before the Delpo match: I’m not the favourite but i going to try to do my best and be competitive…. as for now he says’s: ” going to try to do my best to be competitive and win!”

I say, confindence regained and we know what “his best” is worth!!

VAMOS!

He was in total control tonight. U can see he is gaining his confident and colm.
    Look at him glow.
    And always complementary of his opponent, is our Rafa. It will be fun and tight for us to watch tomorrow.

3. Suzanne says:

Such aggresivity with such colm…here’s our boy when he’s on a tear and in line for another trophy for his bedroom. If/when he wins he’ll take the record for masters serious wins one closer to Andre and one ahead of Fed. The news gets better and better.

• loverafa4ever says:

dat wud b so awesome. I dont care who he beats in the final. I jst want him to win. I am going to very very nervous 2moro watching Rafa’s match.

• Suzanne says:

I just got wind of tomorrow’s tv schedule…the butt heads at ESPN are, once again, broadcasting Rafi’s match delayed…10pm Eastern. I wonder what the heck is going to be on air during the actual match, the international tiddly winks championship? I guess I’ll be watching online again and then on tv delayed. It’ll be worth a second watch, just like tonight’s match was. They sooooo do not deserve tennis broacasting rights. They’ll probably botch the Open too. Oh I hope I get the Tennis Channel by then.

• Delta says:

Suzanne, its NASCAR/Bristol 500 race for Sprint Cup, and yes I’m so F***k**g mad, and TC no good @ moment, so not missing anything. ESPN have the “telly rights” & to make matters worse, sound like they do for the US OPEN, no? or only on weekends? I thought TC would cover weekday matches 8h straight. Will miss USA network covering. Hope ESPN will come through.

Note.. NASCAR has HUGE following in states, Went to Indy/500, which got me into the other as Jimmie Johnson is great driver & lovely person. HOWEVER.. does peev me a bit, A LOT!!!!!

As well they’re now televising Futbol’, “Manchester United”, Rafa’s other passion has drifted to to the States. Powerful young man, that Nadal is. In every aspect?????

Nole will be a good test to see where we r against one of the top 4 in the world.

• Delta says:

Atch2, think were all in concensus; Nadal is above the “other 3” Take injury into play, private matters
      He’s going out lights a blaze as he need only to recall Madrid where he pulled it out, granted Joker played a hell of a match. Again, we were not “privy to his ‘patella tendonitis, and do so respect that
      didn’t use as excuse. Epitome of a true champion!

5. faecoleman says:

Yes its going to be a nervy one with Djokovic tonight! fast hard court what a challenge for Rafa.
    If Rafa were to get to thr final and thats a big if! he would become also the first man in tennis history to reach 9 masters finals! some feat that would be at just 23.
    Both should be tough match ups today.