R32 match photos

Some photos from today’s match with Seppi.

(Photos by Nick Laham/Getty Images, REUTERS/John Sommers II, and AP Photo/Al Behrman)

1. Delta says:

Implied to you Miri, if not w/ AP, Getty or SI, you should be!! Yes these are good, but does Rafa ever take a bad pic? Like you mentioned if the photog leaves off “foots” or God forbid “headshot”, in his case no? LOL! He definately has “the whole package”! Submit yours, I “bookmarked them” as they were that good! Know a great PR in marketing & you “have the goods dear.”

2. johanne says:

LOVE “Eye on the ball”! And “Tummy Tape” of course (those Rafabs!). I notice they didn’t tape his treasure trail. *ouch* ;)

• mary says:

I don’t think he’d be playing then! ;) ;)

Yeah, Maymo, you leave that treasure trail alone. Or I’ll come and have words!

• Atch2 says:

But u know Maymo has magical hands?! He can cure almost anything, and helped Rafa recover from the Verdasco match at AO didn’t he?
          I’m sure he knows every part of Rafa’s body, like I know many of us would like to.

• Carol says:

eyes streaming at the thought…(I can’t even stand having my legs waxed :-0 )

but – positive acktidude – I’d have to soak that tape off very gently over a very long period of time and apply massage oil… *ahem*

But why is his tum tum taped??

3. An says:

The eye on the ball is super!! And the eyes are a dream..

If only you ( or i ) had a zoom lens like that Miri???

• dutchgirl says:

I agree with you on every word! His eyes are truly the best and I would loooove to have a lens to get him that close to me!

• An says:

I’m lucky enough to have a pretty good zoom lens but i think that even if i had a change to be on a photographers bench for one off his matches i don’t thin the lens ( 300mm zoom ) would be enough to make a pic this close up…

I love it, and the eyes here are realy almost black, you see the spanis fire burning in it!!

VAMOS!

How can that help any muscle strain. Is that a special plaster on Rafa’s stomach?