*nom nom nom*

Rafa munches during the Roddick/Verdasco match in Montreal.

1. Carol says:

OMG – *how* many times is he chewing on that forkful? LOL!

(Maybe Mama taught him to chew each mouthful 20 times?? or does he remember bananagate…?)

Sweet and huggable even when eating *dreaming*

I. ADORE. THAT. T-SHIRT. The colour on him is sublime!

Heh, he doesn’t strike me as somebody who is a slow eater, but judging by this…I don’t know. He looks very concentrate, no?

• mary says:

Tough & chewy or mama’s instructions, whatever, he’s to die for even when he’s eating!!! How is it possible that anyone could look that sexy just eating??
      Imagines chewing on Rafa’s ummmmmmm, mama told me to chew a mouthful at least 20 times. ;) ;)

• Carol says:

Mary… you make me unable to concentrate on anyting… (you naughty, naughty, lady).
        Bugger, I wish I’d been that fork… sheesh… ohh noo thinks me about feeding Rafa oysters by hand…. wey hey!! *in noo noo land*

Oh, damn, cat’s peed on the floor cos I’ve been drooling too much… sorry Daisy sweetie… in a couple of mins, your tray will be as clean as Rog’s man-bag (and the detritus will be mailed to Sod’s). He he he.

Rafa has said that he misses his Mama’s cooking whenever he’s away, so I’m sure he eats whatever his Mama made him. Here he looks like a young boy intent on chewing whatever was put in front of him bec he’s so concentrated on the match below.

And Rafa looks good in any colour and anything. Nike should just make him a model for their clothing. The guy make their clothes look good. Remember a white Nike hooded jacket with black patterns and red detailing that he wore in a Wimby presser a few yrs back. It supposedly sold out soon after in England.

• An says:

For sure he will not be eating cheese or tomatoes there!!!!

About the clothes… If nike is smart they make women versions off the Rafa outfits ( not my own idea somebody mentioned it a few day ago in an other thread ).. I’m not buying to much Nike outfits now but if they do that… I would deffinitly have both the RG outfit in womens version! ( and not to open discussion again about sleevess or sleevless for Rafa, but the womens shirts sleevless please! )

• Atch2 says:

And the Rafa Nadal Foundation caps pls. I emailed Nike and they said they r not for sale.

• An says:

Yeah i want one too… I asked Rafa about it on the web-site but i never got an awnser…:(
          Maybe we should e-mail his mum ( as she is the manager of his foundation ).

• Carol says:

I thought he liked tomatoes… so all my gardening is going in vain… :-((

• An says:

For what i know ( wich is little ) he hates both cheese and tomatoes… If annyone knows better, please correct!

4. Suzanne says:

It’s probably just that he took a big mouthful and had to chew a lot to get it down…you know how boys are. I’ve seen him take some pretty big bites before. About the tomato thing, I heard him say that he likes tomato sauce (i.e. spaghetti) but just not tomatoes. I agree with Atch2, our Rafi looks good in all colors and I can’t understand why Nike doesn’t use him to advertise here in the US! He has millions of fans here. Also, they need to figure out a way to sell the Nadal Foundation hats everywhere; it could raise lots of money and awareness!!! Maybe if a bunch of us e-mailed him, one of them would get through to him.

• An says:

Well guys, i e-mailed a lady called Claudia about the cap.

And i recieved an awnser today, i post it here so you guys know it too…

Dear Anna,

Thanks a lot for your email and for your support to Rafael and his foundation, we really appreciate it.

The cap you saw is still not on sale at the moment, but Nike is preparing the production of that so we hope to be able and sell it before end of the year and it will be available in Rafael official web page, so you will have the chance to buy it there, hope it will be as soon as possible.

Bests regards

Claudia

FUNDACION RAFA NADAL

So… a little more patience, the cap is comming!!

5. faecoleman says:

I’d by a Nadal foundation hat/cap my son would love it to go with his junior babolat lol..
    Love how he is soo concentrated here, he is eating food isn’t he or is it gum?

He looks so big and bulky here, but on court he looks really toned and slim.