Kidding around before practice

1. Kalliopeia says:

How cute is he? Best practice ever, this. It was totally a mistake that I managed to catch this moment, too.

2. johanne says:

Rafa’s always so proud of himself whenever he makes a funny. LOVE IT!

• dutchgirl says:

I know, it’s so adorable, though with lots of other people it can be pretty annoying. Not with Rafa, because he does it in some sort of child-like way.

3. Debbie says:

Hee. Great video! Doesn’t Roger usually make the ball boy or girl take the wrapping off his racket? Too funny Rafa. :)

Rafadorable. Never seen him smile and looking so relaxed during a practice seesion.

Anyone know what Benito says when he was tricked by Rafa?

• Kalliopeia says:

It was something like “I’m like a ballboy, more the boy part than ball”. It’s kind of hard to hear him on the video over my cackling, and I didn’t actually hear it at the time.

Benito seems like a very nice guy.

5. RC says:

A small video of the practice.

6. mary says:

Oh what a cheeky shit. Flov the fact he likes to fool around! Good positive “attitude”. Welcome back sweety! You can fool with me anyday. ;) ;)

*flove* Rafa’s snort when he pulls the racquet away. And then the casual look-at-me-I’m-so-funny-now-face.

8. SuzR says:

Love this!! It’s so good to see the practice videos from the last few days, he’s looking so happy and smiley. Must be a good sign that things are going well. When I compare this to the fan video that I saw taken at his practice at the French a few months ago, the difference in his demeanour is amazing.

9. killian says:

Too Cute! It’s wonderful to see him playful and happy! And flove his response to the change in rankings. . .our boy is with colm and his acktitude is the best ever! Bravo—cannot wait to see how Cincy unfolds.

10. mary says:

This was recently posted on RN official web. by tpbluebird.
    RAFA SWEAT. Hot & bothered, not Rafi, me!!!!!!!!!!!. *collapses*

• An says:

Hell yes…
      Rafa you are welcome to train like this in my back garden, evry day!
      Much more private…

( oh i forgot i do not have a tennis court there, well we find something to train for! ) * faints *

• Carol says:

Thanks for this – it is 1000% gorgeous. Love that little tummy crease when he sits down – I want to tickle it… and wrap my arms around that slender waist. Lord, he hasn’t an ounce of fat on that stellar bod. *v hot and bothered now*

11. Rafafan says:

Wow Mary

This is so hot hot hot. I am dumbfounded! Got to watch it about 10 times to see it to believe it