SportsYa photos

SportsYa has a small photo gallery to accompany their article about the marca.com interview (Spanish|English). Rafa’s doesn’t appear to be wearing the same thing as in the Marca photos, so I’m not sure if they were taken at the same time.

Thanks to @nereis for tweeting a link to these.

(Photos by EFE via SportsYa)

1. kate says:

oooo yummy!

2. johanne says:

The pictures have started up already! Can’t wait for next week! :D

3. An says:

O.M.G.

Rafa do you know that you are able to kill us just whit youre eyes, youre freckles, or youre smile…
    I’m in haven!

4. Debs says:

Seriously Rafa does strange things to me, he has the most amazing come to bed eyes and that smile and that white top against his tanned skin, ok i think i should stop now!

5. Suzanne says:

What a combo; an old soul with a young everything else!!!

6. faecoleman says:

Yeh! finally fresh pics of a happy looking Rafa! Is it me or does he’s hair look healthier and stronger now?

Sweet!

8. nic says:

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.
    What a honey!

9. mary says:

Oh to be soooo deprived (feeling like it) of Rafi/Rafa pics over the last 2 months and at best only snippits of news, has been extremely agonising.
    But now all at once it’s a wonderful flurry of them. Pics, interviews, promo’s, more pic’s, interviews, news footage of practice, the list goes on.
    Funny, but it makes you hunger for even more. It’s like being deprived of chocolate or whatever your favourite sweet is. And now that it’s back on the menu again you can’t get enough of it!
    Oh sweet and yummy Rafi you are more handsome than ever, your eyes, your smile, all of you. “Colm” just “colm” yourself girl, get a grip.LOL

10. Carol says:

Ooh, he gets more gorgeous with every new pic… just how sexy is he in the top right shot, with that sultry smile… what a way to start my morning *heart rate increases dramatically*.

VAMOS, sweetheart!

1. August 4, 2009

[…] pics of Rafa at Nadal News to accompany this Marca interview. This just makes me miss him even more. Sigh. I’m a sad Rafa […]

2. August 10, 2009