FB – He’s not flaky

Commercial for Loreal dandruff shampoo:

Posted by NXvamosbrigade.

The “Making of” the above:

Posted by Aga19.

OK, so it’s cheesy, but he looks absolutely gorgeous… The hair, mmm… Very nice.
    Anything that relates to Rafa in a shower and I am happy.
    Coz I’m worth it, no? ;)

• mary says:

Shower? Rafa? your getting me excited now CC. ‘Imagining lathering him up with Elvive’ (my fav hair product). “faints”

2. Carol says:

Raaffaa! I am totally shocked :(( – Lanvin is one thing, but shampoo commercials are another. Hope he’s getting a good deal out of this, because he is worth far, far more…

I can understand the property, Nike, Babolat, Kia etc (and I bet Aston Martin are secretly very chuffed), but… *chokes*

Best bit was him signing autographs – generous as ever with this time.

Oh well, on the positive side, he won’t need to buy shampoo for a while… ;)

• Debbie says:

This was actually a while back…not a recent deal. I have to giggle that Rafa has this deal though. As much as I love him, his hair doesn’t exactly scream “coiffed”. Looks great here though! Rafa looks absolutely hott in these vids.

3. Diane says:

Whew. Thanks for getting my day off to a great start. Flove the hair.

If any tennis player should get a shampoo endorsemt, it’s Rafa. And ‘Because he’s worth it’.

L’Oreal have a template to how their ads appear, so the cheesiness is partly to fit the required L’Oreal image. Sometimes I think they should give him some styling products too. Remember the Albert Einstein-wind-in-hair look on his first day back on the tennis court?

5. faecoleman says:

*imagines being able to smell Rafa’s freshly washed hair* phew! looking awsomley gorgeous here Rafa! even if it is abit corney lol!