1. johanne says:

*waves to Babz*

Oooooh I do love to see him back on court, racket in hand. I really hope his confidence comes back quickly! Vamos Rafa!

P.S. kinda enjoyed the super dramatic ending to the first video. He’s back, bitches! ;)

2. Babz says:

*points to Miri*

*dies over laughing*

WHAT have you done?? XD

Rafa, can I please play with your hair? Just for a little while, whilst you’re being…erm, interviewed. Your hair kind of looks like it needs it, no?

Am I the only one who thinks that Maymo is cute?

So…I’m not an autograph hunter and I would NEVER ask somebody to take a photo of me and Rafa, but hell would I want him to put his arm around me like he does with the blonde girl on that wooden bridge thing.
    *faints at thought*

5. johanne says:

It kinda seems like he knows the blonde, no?

I have to say, if the opportunity presented itself I would def try to snag a pic me & Rafa together.

Yeah, maybe, but it would have to be the right opportunity. And I don’t know what the right opportunity is, really.

Blonde girl or not, you can almost SEE how good he smells.
      *faints again*

• johanne says:

The right opportunity is you standing next to Rafa, and either you or someone you know is holding a camera! :D

P.S. damn you for bringing up Rafasmell!! LOL

6. faecoleman says:

Great to see Rafa again, I hope he finds his A game and blasts his way back, it’ll take time for sure, oh the questions he’ll have to face too, damn media! Good luck Rafa…stay strong sweetie!

7. miri says:

Another video, this one by Mallorcaesports.

What a crowd for a practice session.
    I wonder what Rafael Maymo and Rafael Nadal call each other. Both seem adorable and more than just employer-employee bec you see Maymo at Rafa’s beach house and on holidays with him as well. I think Rafa’s friend Tomeu is sweet looking as well.
    I luv Rafa’s Team/ Posse Posse. They seem like a nice bunch of family and friends, never wanted to steal the spotlight and they keep him humble and in touch with the world.

9. dutchgirl says:

Part of this interview was on Dutch tv last night, with subtitles, so I could finally understand what he was saying (other than talking about ‘numero uno’ and ‘poco poco’).
    He said his goal is to win great tournaments rather than becoming number 1 again – he liked being that, but winning important tournaments is more important to him.
    Hell yes, that’s what I like best as well! Don’t care about the ranking as long as he wins great titles, like, say, the USO…

10. faecoleman says:

Thats a great way of thinking for Rafa, besides he knows if he plays well then he wins and the rankings will take care of themselves. Would love to see Rafa get the a career golden slam by winning the USO would be the greatest thing ever! a real achievement.. I’ll be praying for him all the way!