Charity golf tournament photos

Photo of Rafa taking part in a charity golf tournament.

Photos by JAIME REINA/AFP/Getty Images.

Gosh, those legs! If I was there, I’d probably crawl over and sneakily try to stroke them. Do you think I’d get sent off the golf course?

2. Debbie says:

Thanks Miri! These pictures are fab. Number 4? My fave. What a bod. ;-)

3. faecoleman says:

Yes I like 4 too, fine bod indeed! and the putting shot is awsome! showing off Rafa’s famous ass! of course. Thanx Miri!

4. skyejaden says:

adorable!

5. Delta says:

Thanks Miri for finding us all of these “draw dropping” photos!! Your such a sweetheart, you make my day! Guys #4 is Fab, frankly all are:) yet check out his “out of this world smile” on #1 as well as his hair which is growing longer, and physicality yuummmmm!!!!! Cannot improve on perfection!:) I’m talking of course not just the looks dept. but overall being. Class act, on & off the court. Great Role Model for the “sportivity” of tennis.

6. mary says:

Who’s that woman in the background scantally dressed(if thats how you spell it). Oh I’m not the jealous type and btw he looks too interested in his golf for any of that type of distraction. (remember “the perfect day”). That lime coloured shirt just makes him that much more sexier.I’m gong shopping,I need a distraction!!!!!:) :)

Rafa can pull off any colour and still look like a full blooded hot male. Nike could sell an amateur golf range using Rafa and it would sell just as well as Tiger’s range.

8. Suzanne says:

And who is the cute little blonde pumpkin in the background of photo #1? I love seeing little kiddies around Rafa. It reminds me of how kind he is to them and often bends down and kisses them on the cheek. Remember when he went to Euro Disney a few years ago with his whole extended family? It seemed like in almost every picture he was holding one little cousin or another…Oh what a precious daddy he’ll be some day!

• serene says:

Hi Suzanne, do you know where we can still get to see those pics of Rafa at Euro Disneyland? Love seeing him with kids too. Only started noticing and getting interested in Rafa and tennis last year so have missed lots about him. Now have lots to catch up with. Thanks.

9. An says:

The legs and the knees look in perfect shape to me!
    As does the rest of Rafa…

10. mary says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOH I forgot to mention that full blooded spanish hot hot Rafa…..asset. Can I be your caddy””’I’ll walk behind you.

11. nic says:

ok this is too much hubba hubba rafa for me in one day. dying here from hotness!! oh that smile in no. 1 is precious. i’ve just melted into a puddle. oh and no. 4 – yes, that physique, that stance, that swing. rafa’s looking so bloody gorgeous in all these pics. i don’t know how i’m gonna handle it when i see him back on the courts at montreal! think i’ll be screaming wildly at the tv and running around like a mad fool. oh i can’t wait! btw, seeing rafa in so many nice pictures surrounded by nature (including when he’s practicing back in manacor) is just awesome. rafa looks so beautiful juxtaposed against the golf green, and leafy areas. what a hottie.